25- Drama

AFTER BEING DONE WITH THE NEWS INFORMATION THEY ARRIVED BACK HOME.

Sidney made her way towards their house, already seeing Marie standing outside. "Ney! Sidney!"

"Sorry, I'll call you tomorrow." Sidney reassured to Marie, walking inside.

"Sidney, is everything okay?" Marrie asked, but Sidney entered the house.

"Ney!" He just couldn't stop calling, which drove her insane.

She entered the kitchen, putting her jacket on the chair as she took the plates from the table and walking towards the dishwasher, dropping them in there.

"Ney! Ney, can we talk?" He asked with a worried look on his face. "Ney, look, all i wanna do is—"

"What, what, what Tej!? What?!" Sidney yelled as she threw the plate by the last word 'what!' down the floor, looking at him. "What do you want!?" she rose her arms, stepping towards him.

"I just wanna talk to you." He calmly replied.

"Oh, now you wanna talk to me." Sidney sarcastically said, moving over to him.

"Ney, you know me." Tej said, trying to calm his wife down.

"No, no— I don't know you! I don't know you? I know the Tej that told me everything." She slightly lat her arms fall down her lap while looking at him in disappointment, "I have no idea who you are." He was about to speak again but Sidney went for it again.

"Ney—"

"If I hadn't gone to the ER, if I hadn't gone being, would you have even told me about this?" She irritated questioned him.

"Are you crazy? Of course I would've told you!?"

"Aha, yeah, like you told me about the Christmas party, huh?" Sarcastically she questioned with a sarcastic smile. "Or! What about the parking garage? Yes, you told me about you being in the parking garage with this woman." She stared at him with rage in her eyes. "What else haven't you told me Tej? 'Cause all i'm hearing the things you haven't told me!" She spoke louder at him as she turned around to continue her work.

"I was wrong, I should've told you the truth from the beginning but—"

"You should have!? Why didn't you?!" Irritated, she turned back to him.

"Because, you know what? I didn't think it was a big deal what in a first place and then I was kinda embarrassed how do I say it to you without looking like—"

"Guilty? Guilty?!" She turned to face him. "I'm your wife Tej. You're supposed to trust me. You let this happen." She walked back to the table.

"You think I am encouraged with this—?"

"Oh, don't give me that innocent bullshit! I was there at your desk, I saw you. I saw how you played your games and you played all those girls but you never did that to me!" They stared at each other. "Until now." She tilted her head. It went silent for a moment as Sidney spoke up again. "what is this is—is this about me wanna go back to school?" She questioned.

"Sure it is not like that." He muttered but that's when he yelled, "This woman was sick, okay? Nothing happened—!"

"Do i ever ask for anything? I don't ask you for anything! All I ever asked you was to be honest with me!" Sidney shouted back.

"I told you the truth!" He said.

"No you did not!"

"I did—!"

"No you didn't!"

Tej looked at her as he seemed calmed. "I told you the truth."

"No you didn't. You Lied. We made a vow on our wedding day, that we will tell each other everything. No matter how ugly or uncomfortable it might be." Sidney felt sadness in her words but then she stopped in her tracks as she hardly stared at him, straightening herself up. "I specifically asked you, did anything happen at that party? And what did you tell me? You said 'No'."

"I know." He said, scratching his head making Sidney frown.

She shook her head shortly. "I don't know what to believe right now." She was now backing slowly away with a stressed face.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey." He took her hands.

"I think I need to be alone, I think I need to be alone Tej." She said, turning her back to him.

"Stop this okay?" He said, touching her shoulders but she didn't listen as she went back to continue the cleaning. "Ney!" He said, annoyed this time. "Ney—"

"Get out of my house!" Sidney yelled, slamming the table.

"This is crazy Sidney! Can't you see what's happening?!" He asked.

"Get out of my house." She pointed her finger out the door as she waited but he still didn't move as she moved her hand to mention him to walk out the door, pulling a face.

"Nothing happened with this—" He slightly slams the table. "Okay! You just tell me what you want me to do, and that's what I'll do! Huh?" He said, almost shouting while Sidney kept looking down the ground, with crossed arms as she looked up.

"Well first, I suggest you pack your toothbrush. And then I want you to get your socks, your shaving kit, your underwear, your prophylactics if you think you need them and get your ass out of my house!" She yelled at him.

"And go where, Ney?" He asked.

"To hell!" The two stared at each other until she added silently, "But until then? I suggest maybe the four reasons!"

"Sidney can you at least just listen to me. I know we've been fighting through this but this is not how we always fixed problems when it came to family." Sidney stood quiet as she had her arms crossed. "I don't even know why this is all happening. But you know Cipher even better than me. Don't you realize that she's always been trying to play games with us? You really believe her lies more than someone like me? We have a son, Sidney! And you're throwing shades at me."

Sidney that had gone completely silent, was now beginning to ease up by feeling kinda bad. She knew that Tej would never do that but the police officer had so much to say where at some point, she couldn't beliehe anyone anymore.

But then she remembered who Tej was again. Who was standing in front of her. It was Tej Parker. The one she chose to love and the one he chose to love. All that through family and friends.

The two were lost looking at each other with complete guilt. And so on, Tej was the one to walk over and wrap his arms around her. "Don't let her destroy us, Ney."

The two leaked their foreheads together and just decided to let the moment sink in and forgive each other through that.

WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
Wth is happening with Tej and Ney? WHAHDHFVFTHDFHFJ