19- Get him back

STILL, THEY WAS ON THEIR WORK TO TRY TO MOVE ON AND SIDNEY KNEW SHE WOULD COME DOWN AFTER A MOMENT AND SO THE TEAM.

Sidney walked to the table where everyone was gathered around when Tej walked to Sidney, taking her hands. "Everything's fine." He said as Sidney sighed, nodding. Ramsey hugged her as Sidney hugged her back.

"I'll be okay." Sidney said whispering as Remsey smirked at her. "Thank you for being there for me." She thanked and Remsey nodded with a smile.

"Can you pull up the footage from the guy in the alley?" Letty suddenly asked Ramsey.

"Traffic cams." She replied.

"I got you." Tej said, looking on his laptop and put the video onto the T.V screen.

"I knew it." Letty said. "I recognize that guy." She said, standing in front the screen. "That's Connor Rhodes. I met him when I was working with Shaw's brother. He wanted us to get the nightshade device for him."

"Connor Rhodes, he's also linked to somebody I'd quite like to forget." Ramsey said, bringing the information up on Jakande when they rescued her.

"It's Mose Jakande. Warlord who tried to get god's eye." Hobbs told them..

"Which means that's twice that Dom his messed up Cipher's business." Tej told them.

They looked at each other, beginning to understand a little why Cipher went after Dom but right now the information about the baby is safe.

"The Problem we've had with tracking Cipher is, there's nothing to trace, but now, we have Rhodes information." Ramsey told us, quickly working with Tej.

"And we're getting Snapshots of his data, before it's scrubbed off the net." Tej added.

Rome leaned forward Tej, looking at the screen. "That looks like, somebody's bank account, do why don't we just go ahead—?"

"It's longitude." Hobbs interrupted. "Given the fact that Dom hit a Russian motorcade, it's safe to say it's a Russia. Go ahead and bring up the map." The map appears on the big screen. "Good. Let's Start here and run the possibilities."

"Yalta, Poltava....... it's like they just threw letters together..... Kornyurt....." Tej said
reading the map.

"It's Vladovin." Nobody said walking in.

"What are you doing here?" Wannabe asked him.

"What? I told you I was gonna check in on you from the time to time to see how you were doing. By the way, not so hot." He answered.

"But there's nothing in Vladovin, it's just ice." Ramsey said.

"That's funny." Nobody turned to Ramsey. "Could've sworn there was a secret Russian, navel base where they retrofitted Cold War submarine. Well technically, it's not Russian anymore. The base was taken over by a terror group of military separatists about a month ago,and the Russians haven't taken it back yet, so there is a little window of opportunity here."

"Russian submarines, nuclear football. It sounds like everything we do our legs gonna blown off." Rome said.

"It sounds like you still number 11 on the List." Tej chuckled.

"It sounds like you've changed since your little punk ass facial hairs done come in." Rome answered back.

"Guys!" Wannabe interrupted the boys. "Hey, we gotta call this in. All the way up the chains."