24- Lie or truth?

SIDNEY JUST ARRIVED IN THE POLICE OFFICE AS TEJ GAVE HER A KISS, LOOKING LIKE HE'S SWEATING.

"You okay? You look like you're sweating." Sidney told him while the two sat down.

Sidney and Tej are at the Police office waiting for the FBI to come in, cause the officer knew better for the reason of what's been going on.

Some minutes later, the officer came in with a paper sitting down across them. "My name is Detektiv Reese." She introduced.

"Yeah, um, this is my wife Sidney. She just got here." Tej told her.

"So, you haven't told her—?" Sidney was the first to interrupt quickly.

"Told me what?" Sidney asked, turning her head to Tej.

"Talk to me in private." Officer Reese told him.

"Private? What happened?" Sidney asked again, having worries grumbling inside her.

"Okay. Please. Let me talk." Tej told her.

"I've gone over the initial statement you gave to the police on the scene. I just beed to clarify a few things okay?" Officer Teese said.

"This woman, Cipher, she works in your garage?" Officer Reese asked Tej making Sidney frown.

"I don't know." Tej said.

"Cipher?" Sidney questioned before she looked at Tej. "Cipher?!"

"Mrs.Parker, I'm sorry, i need to get this story on your husband's own words." She explained as Sidney turned her head to him already knowing what's going on.

"Apparently, so do i." The angry wife said, looking like a threat towards her husband.

"Mrs. Parker, Cipher—"

"Yeah, she worked... 2 weeks." Tej admitted.

"What is it? You've been knowing her for 2 weeks?"

"Probably 2 weeks." Tej responded.

"Long enough to hear that. It says you two having a bear." Sidney quickly turned her head to Tej, getting shocked.

"What?" Sidney frowned.

"No, no... no. She came onto me at the Christmas party and then uh... In the parking garage and then she wanted a deal with me. In my garage. And I rejected." Tej explained while Sidney made a angry, hard face at him.

"And when you rejected her she got naked on your bed?" Officer Reese guessed till Sidney got fully shocked and turned back to Tej.

"Woah, woah, wait." Sidney tried to calm down before she turned to Tej. "She was naked in your bed? Tej?" Sidney questioned looking up to him.

"Mrs. Parker—"

"She was naked in your hotel room!?" Sidney got angrier every seconds.

"Please!" Officer Reese stopped her making Sidney turn to her, widening her eyes. "Mr. Parker would you say this is fearless!" she asked him.

"This is no fear, okay?" He made her clear.

"Let's just say, she meant the whole thing up in her head without no help from you?" She questioned.

"That is exactly what I'm saying." Tej replied as Sidney bend up, having enough.

"Why did she pick you?" She asked him as Sidney leaned down to look at his face again.

"I don't know, maybe I said something she..." He inhaled in while looking to his wife. "took the wrong way."

"Oh, like what?" Sidney's sarcasm filled impatiently through her anger, thinking he could really lie to her.

"Come on—"

"Like What? Tej, Tej? What exactly did you say, she took the wrong way, Tej?" She questioned while the FBI interrupted.

"Mrs. Parker i think we need to solve this out alone—"

"No, no, no she's not going anywhere." Tej tells her but Sidney focused on him. "I didn't say anything to her. I did NOT leave her on!" Tej said, nearly shouting. "I was having a deal with her about Miles. I don't even know what really happened. She was giving me this drink at the Christmas party and i think she drugged me. Like, i just overdosed." Sidney scoffed in shock.

"And you have no idea that she was being your girl?" Officer Reese asked as Sidney covered her mouth.

"I don't even know how she got in my garage?" Tej said.

"Why didn't you tell me Tej?" Sidney scrunched her face in confusion and anger.

"I didn't want you to overthink or get you in problems anymore!"

That's when Sidney took her bag. "No, no I'm not going to say anything." she stood up while Tej came after her.

"Ney, stop, please stop." Tej said as Sidney turned over to him.

"Did you have sex with her?" She asked him.

" No I did not—" He looked around then back at her, but this time whispering. "had sex with her. Ney, Come on."

"No."

"Sidney, you and i are falling apart right now." Tej said, while she stared worried at him.

"Mrs. Parker—" She interrupted.

"Hold on." Tej said to her as he turned his head back to his wife.

"She's just mistaken. She's just mistaken." He whispered to her as he walked to Officer Reese, leaving Sidney there in the hallway.

She couldn't hear what they're talking but she started to get tears swollen out, covering her mouth. She only hoped that nothing happened. Why would she do that? She tried to break her heart. That's why she took Tej to lie to everybody.

After she walked away from him he nervously turned his head to Sidney. "Ney? Come on, this is just a misunderstand—"

"A misunderstand?" She asked already next to him. "I'm gonna trust to hear that she was naked in your bed, because you're just misunderstanding?"

"Sidney."

"Do you really think I believe that bullshit?" She questioned him.

"You don't believe me??" He asked.

"No! I don't believe you!? You don't even call your own son back!?" She questioned as the Officer interrupted in.

"Hey! Calm down." She said, while she stared at Tej with not even tears, but frustration too.

"We give you another information, if we find something new from her." She said and Tej took Sidney's arm but she quickly took her grip off his hands.

"Get off me!" She spat as they walked out.

"She gave a name to the doctor in case to the emergency's." She said giving a paper from Cipher as Sidney already had enough this time and walked out from there, getting angry as shit.

She walked towards the car and got in just to see Tej running in but she didn't dare to look at him. She couldn't even hold it on, hearing a thousand news from him and Cipher.

What do you think if Tej was telling the truth? What do you think what happens after this now? Wait for next chapter!