11- Abu Dhabi

THEY ARRIVED IN ABU DHABI, SPEEDING WITH THEIR CARS IN HIGHWAY.

After they arrived, they went to the beach and got some calming time. Walking in the beach, taking a best chill with Sidney and Letty while Ramsey was there on the beach alone.

Sidney saw Rome and Tej, sitting there, glaring at Ramsey as Sidney walked over between them.

"So, what are you two, glaring at?" She asked looking at Rome as they looked at each other.

"U—um..." Rome looked back at Tej and she could tell he needed some help.

"Man! I got my own lady. Maybe you just say it out." Tej said to him. Suddenly another guy come's over,this must be Ramsey's friend.

"Here knee my balls, trust me, you don't want to do it." He said as the furrowed their brows. "Hey... Ramsey."

"Hello Safar." Ramsey said, hugging him.

"I see you made some new friends." He said.

"Yes, some short tempered new friends. I need the speed drive I sent you. Where is it?" She asked him.

"Oh Good, you will be pleased to know. I sold it." He said.

"You sold it! I asked you to take care of it, why on earth would you sell it?" She asked him.

"We're gonna need it back." Sidney said.

He looks at our group around. "Impossible..."

"Safar..... I stashed something inside of it. It's important." She demanded.

"Okay... uh... good News, it is safe." He said as Sidney rose her brows.

"And the bad news?" Sidney asked.

"It is very Safe. I sold it to a Jordanian prince living up there." He pointed to the three large towers. "Trust fund billionaire. Said he wanted to use it for super car."

"Now see this? This i like. Billionaire,super car—" Rome started.

"What makes it so super?" She asked.

"242 miles per hour, top speed and..... it's bulletproof." Safar told her.

Rome was excited by it. "242..... am I the only one aroused right now? It's like.... you know what I'm saying?"

"Rome! Could you just calm down?" Sidney asked him.

He glared. "Whatever."

"Where does he keep it." Dom asked Safar.

He pointed to the towers. "Im his penthouse. Tower number one."

"Now, why in the hell would he keep his car in his penthouse?"Tej asked.

"He's a billionaire my friend, he can do whatever he wants. Now tomorrow happens to be the longest day of the year, the prince wants to celebrate it and host a party, tomorrow afternoon." He said.

"So you can get us up there right?" Brian asked him.

"Sure." Safar nodded, but then looked at them. "But uhh.... not dressed like that."