32- Family Hood

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

ALL OF THEM HAD MADE IT BACK TO MAKE BARBECUE TO THE END OF ANOTHER LEVEL.

Miles was finally back with his parents. Sidney was so proud of him to have listened to his babysitter Marie.

"Hey Marie, would you mind to take care of Miles for a moment?" Marie smiled and nodded as Sidney thanked her and went towards Tej, Roman and Ramsey.

"Ah, there she comes." Tej grabbed her hand on pulled her on his lap to sit as Sidney —as always— wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled as she felt him give kisses all in her neck.

"How much longer on this food?" Roman asked which made Sidney chuckle a bit. "like, I'm—I'm... I'm ready to eat now. I've been eating space food for weeks."

"Oh. So tootsie rolls are space food?" Tej asked, sarcastically as Roman looked at him. " 'Cause that's all you ate."

"It was fat free, bruh."

"Snickers and twix fat free, too?" Tej questioned.

"My forehead hungry." Roman said as Ramsey was already getting enough from this as she stood up.

"I'll see you later." She said and went away.

"Y—your forehead is overweight." Tej said.

"Come on Tej, he finally admitted that he has a big ass forehead. Remember Hobbs?" Tej laughed out loud at that while she just seemed to smile at his unfair glare and laughed with Tej.

"I'm just gonna take that as a compliment." Roman mumbled as he stood up. "Listen up here, I'm gonna go check the foods up there and come back, alright? A black man is hungry." Roman walked away leaving the two couples alone.

"So..." Tej trailed off as he looked at his wonderful wife.

"So?" Sidney looked down then up to him.

Tej stared at her. "I missed you." Sidney smirked at that.

"Don't think I didn't. I was trying to save it for Miles." The two smiled at each other as they went in for a deep kiss. Sidney smiled in the kiss and broke it. That's when Miles ran towards them with open arms as he hugged his parents making the two look down and happily smile as Sidney stood up from Tej's lap and picked up Miles while Tej went next to them to get to the table.

Sidney took Miles as she sat him on her lap with Tej sitting beside her as he played with Miles' curly hairs.

"Hey guys." Letty walked towards them with little Brian on her arms. "Little Brian's ready to say grace with us."

"Uh-huh."

"Nice."

She sat down with him until there was only one seat left since Dom had his own. "Hold on." Dom said. "There's still an empty chair." Dom turned to Mia.

"He's on the way." Mia told him as she smiled.

Suddenly, an engine was heard as Sidney slowly formed a smile and looked up to see the blue car, parking in front of the grill.

And that's how the day began to get better.

Omg.... Guys. WE'RE DONE WITH F9. I've heard from Vin Diesel about the final movie Fast 10 so I'm ready as hell to continue the book when it comes out!
─────────────────────────────

 I've heard from Vin Diesel about the final movie Fast 10 so I'm ready as hell to continue the book when it comes out!─────────────────────────────