23- Worry

NEXT DAY, MARIE WAS BABYSITTING WHILE SIDNEY WAS WONDERING WHERE TEJ WAS BUT SHE JUST WAITED.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Sidney asked Marie as she smirked.

"Well." She responded, as Sidney nodded. "Is everything okay?" she asked but Sidney just nodded.

"Yeah, yeah, everything is fine, it was just about something we always had, you know like problems, almost having it everyday." Sidney said.

Sidney heard the door open and expected Tej to come in as he placed the keys on the table of the kitchen.

"Where were you? I was sick worried, not knowing where you are." She waltzed over to him.

"Nah, I was just at the Christmas Party with Rome." He went to the fridge to drink something while Sidney gave him one last look and walked back to pick Miles up.

"I'm going to rest him now." Sidney said as she took Miles, carrying him to the bedroom and laid him there on his bed when he slowly closed his eyes. He was tired as hell.

Sidney went back down the stairs only to see Tej declining on his phone after a conversation. Turning his attention to his wife he began, "Here's how it's going." Tej said and continued. "I called Dom, he said what we need to do, but means that he's here for us. And he will not waste the time to come over here if this gets worse." Tej explained as Sidney forced a smirk.

"I hope this is going to end." She said, looking down when Tej took her hands.

"Me too." Next thing they did, was going to bed and sleep keeping a rest since all happened.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Next morning, the girl woke up, feeling next to her an empty bed. She sat up and rubbed her eyes as she turned her head around to see a note from Tej.

She took the note and went to the first sentences.

Sidney,
I know this is crazy that I'm starting to go out all the time but hear me out. I'm at the parking garage to fix some cars and it needs hours. I promise that I'll be home again and won't leave any time.
Your husband, Tej xx

Sidney believed in Tej a lot, no matter what happens but the worries she had now for no reason weren't making her feel better.

She sat up and stretched as she was in deep thought. Should she call Dom or what would happen next?

Sidney shrugged it off and went down the stairs  to do little nothing. She picked up her phone and saw a message as she opened her chat to an unknown number.

Person:
Turn around.

Sidney scrunched her brows together by the fact that she would really do that? turning around, she couldn't believe who sat there with a smug grin.

"Ramsey?" Sidney formed a shock full smile.

"Surprise!"

The two laughed and ran to each other as they hugged. They broke the hug and Sidney was the first to ask questions. "I thought you're in Miami doing holidays for your own!? what are you doing here now?"

"It's a long story but I just missed you guys. I couldn't resist staying all alone. I don't think I will do that again. I mean it's cool but missing you guys doesn't help me to stay any more longer." Sidney smiled at that.

"I'm glad you're okay at least. You want to drink something?"

"Yeah. Anything you have." Sidney went up to the fridge and picked up two beers that were left and gave one to Remsey that was surprised.

"So. What's been going on lately? how's Miles?"

"Things have been starting to happen a lot Remsey. Cipher's back." Remsey's face fell into concern. "i hate talking about this but she nearly kidnapped Miles while I was with Tej somewhere for dinner. But everything is in control now. Dom knows about it. And we're going to see what happens next."

Remsey slowly nodded. "Let's first have hope."

THAT WAS NOT MUCH FOR TODAY,LET'S CONTINUE FOR TOMORROW! SORRY LOL