1- Meeting

RUNNING STREETS AND RACING CARS WAS A THING FOR SIDNEY. MEETING FELLAS AND WINNING CASH ALL AROUND ROADS.

And if there was ever going to be a topic, talking about the best racer, it was eventually Dom & Brian that she had met just a year ago through a small race and met.

Numbers were given but that was the last time she ever saw them. Except that she was informed to help them get a signal from getting Dom in prison.

She was the one to trick the police's to make the best excuse for the purpose of that accident the Fellas had made.

At the moment, she was in her garage fixing her own car she had used last night for a race. She was obviously in for another one since it was a down for her.

A phone vibrating caught her attention as she straightened up and looked down to her phone. She released her hands and grabbed her phone, checking out to see a unexpected one calling.

She placed the phone to her ear. "Yo Sidney. Long time no see. Time to make that happen."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

A couple days later, Sidney was driving inside a warehouse, already seeing a couple waiting there for the rest.

This was going to be tense for her just like she thought. She slowed the car and turned it off as she pulled out her leg to step out of it, having her eyes trained on the others watching her movements.

Sidney slammed the door shut and stepped over to the others. There were two men which were dark skinned and the other a bit light. Then she recognized Leo and Santos standing there which she greeted.

"Holá Fellas." Sidney smiled at them which they returned.

"Maybe her legs open at any time." The dark skinned muttered to his friend that bought no attention to that.

"You must be Sidney." A female voice made her turn to meet a attractive woman, standing by her motorcycle.

"Ready to know how you know that." Sidney grinned.

"You're all over the roads. You're obviously a part of whatever Dom planned. I'm Gisele." —Gisele— nodded her head at Sidney.

"Sidney."

"I see you've all met." A deep voice called out to everyone's attention.

Gisele walked up to Dom. "Thought when you asked me to come to Rio, I assumed it would be for something a little more exciting than this."

Mia greeted Leo and Santos after Sidney did as she spotted a dark skinned man. He seemed to look at her, his eyes not leaving hers as she smirked at him and he slowly returned it.

"Ah, so you also on some chick already, huh?" His fam next to him asked as he adverted his eyes to his bro in return. Sidney was busy meeting everyone until she stood there and heard footsteps. "So, who's this pretty girl." The other dark skinned asked as the man from earlier was right next to him, approaching Sidney.

Sidney turned around and formed a smile slowly. "Sidney. Sidney Jones." The man seemed to check her out as he smiled while the other rolled his eyes.

"I'm Roman. But you can call me all the way Rome." —Roman— said making Sidney raise her brows, amused at his flirting move. "Damn, you look hot lil ma." He said, making Sidney furrow her brows, smiling.