7- Plan B

BRIAN LEFT ON HIS WAY TO AMERICA. HE HAD TO KNOW WHAT BRAGA KNEW.

While they had to wait for the news from Brian, they had Tej hacking into London's CCTV System to find Shaw.

"Big brothers, about to go live." Tej said. "Can't even flick a booger in London without somebody noticing." In the corner of Sidney's eye, she noticed Rome picking up the harpoon launcher and Tej noticed also. "Hey! Don't touch that, that's nothing to play about with, man."

"What's the problem?" Rome asked.

"That's High tensile titanium cable." Tej answered by telling him.

Rome had no idea what he is in about. "What does that mean?"

Sidney placed with a nerve and a hard glare by sighing, her fingers by her forehead.

"That's what they use to anchor buildings and hold up bridges, stuff you know nothing about." Tej told him. "See now their vision, works cool. But mine? Masterpiece. See reversed the gears, torqued the motor, and added this tank to the back." he slid off the covering to show a small Nos tank.

Rome looked even more excited, grabbing it back. "That makes it even more sweeter."

"I don't think this is dummy proof, put it down before you hurt someone Rome." Sidney said, pointing her finger short at him, grinning a little as she looked away.

"Hey! I've been known to handle big guns, relax!" Rome said as Sidney turned around with a surprised expression.

"You've been known how to handle that big ass head." Tej said as Sidney said between her laughs.

"Same." Tej smiled, hearing her.

They continued to fight and Sidney just watched them, shaking her head everytime and pulled the tugging on the harpoon as eventually Rome set it off, right between Dom and Han, who were talking, missing them by inches.

Sidney just placed her hands on her mouth, with a shock expression as Rome quickly passed it back to Tej, that was pointing his finger at Rome.

Gisele came to see where it hit and everyone just made a glare at Dom as Sidney lift her brow up. "I told you so?" Sidney said to Rome.

Three days later, They were looking for a way to find Shaw.

"Tej, talk to me, what have we got?" Hobbs asked him.

"We were able, to track Shaw after he left you and Dom, but this guy is smart, so we can only track him so far,he seems to know all the city's blind spots." He pointed to somewhere on the map by the screen. "See, we lost him somewhere in here which means, he could be anywhere within half a mile radius, so maybe if we cross referenced phone records leases—"

"No." Riley interrupted, she's so confused. "This has got Shaw's name Written all over it,we've got vantage points, multiple exits, subways, highways and storm drains." Riley said, as Sidney glared at her until she just smirked at Sidney with a devil one.

Sidney narrowed her eyes a little, thinking about something but ignored it as she noticed Hobbs impressed face. "Bad ass and Brian's woman, you keep that up and I'll be out of a job. Alright, go nail that son of a bitch."

Hobbs and Riley left but Sidney kept glaring at her in confusion a little, then looking down.

"Hey, you Good?" Tej asked and she looked up nodding. "Come on." He said as they kept working, continuing to go over the CCTV footage.

Actually she was not okay. She was thinking about her ex Shaw. How should Sidney tell them? What about Dom? They'll hate her.

Later that evening, Tej's phone rang and he picked up. "Yo! It's Hobbs." Tej told everyone while turning the speaker on.

"What have you got Parker? Tell me something good." Hobbs voice asked through the speaker.

"Yeah, that paint you got from Shaw's place, highly specialized, ani-thermal, low IR coating." Tej answered.

"Military." Dom said.

"Exactly!" Tej said. "We got a list of bases around Europe, that uses this paint type and no specific colours."

"Okay, Let's cross reference that with all Shaw's military, targets. I guarantee, one of them will match." Hobbs told him as they searched on the computer.

"Bingo!" Tej exclaimed. "It's a NATO Vase in Spain."

"That puts Shaw, in a different country." Sidney said, thinking he's still in London.

"It means he's got an 8 hour lead on us." Dom told them.

"We gotta move now, Tej give me that info, Riley and I will go ahead and lock down the base, we're gonna protect that component personally... Toretto, I'll arrange transportation for you and your cars, brush up your own Spanish boys, I'll see you in Espania." Hobbs told them,

That evening, Rome shouted at Brian's back who walked in. "You son of a bitch! You made it!" They did the mainly hug. "What's up man?"

Tej did the same. "Good to see you."

Sidney smirked, walking towards him. "Great to see you." She said, hugging him.

"So what's going on here?" Brian asked, seeing the carrying bags.

"Figured our they are hitting an army base in Spain. Boarder patrol ID'd Shaw's men crossing through last night." Tej explained him.

"Hobbs and Riley went to lock down the base. They will meet us there." Han added.

Brian looks at Sidney. "Where's Dom?"

"He's not going without you." She said as she pointed at Dom and he walked to him.

Sidney turned to look at Tej and she smirked at his glare as she chuckled shaking her head. "Let's work." She said.

Jealous.

As everyone was now there, they got ready already on the plane, heading to Spain.

Close landing to Spain as Tej tells them. "I just got word, they caught one of Shaw's men at the base. It's time."

Brian looked uncomfortable. "Something's not right... he wanted us to find that guy. Think about it Interpol, we're face to face with him."

"So what are you saying?" Dom asked him.

"Braga said 'only way you get near Shaw, is if he wants too' " Brian said.

"Tej, where's the component?" Dom asked him.

"They are moving it to a secure location." Tej answered. They all looked at each other, realizing the same thing.

"Shaw, ain't hitting that base." Dom Said.

"He's in the convoy." Brian finished.

They arrived in Spain and lat Hobbs know that they know about Shaw, they was setting their plan and going to the convoy, Shaw was on and more importantly to them.

Letty.

Hope you liked this chapter and I'm gonna be updating more soooo.... Keep scrolling.