14- See you again

[LISTEN to this song, while reading]

THE TRIO WAS ALL FREE AT THE MOMENT BY CHILLING IN THE BEACH AND SITTING THERE WITH A WARM BREEZE.

Sidney sat Between Rome and Tej. They talked for a little while as Brian's son Jack ran to him and Brian caught him as they walked to Mia. They started to have fun and swung their kid in the air.

"You know we gotta tan because, the sun is out now you know, medium rare, but I can get like... well done like really dark—" Roman stopped by Tej stopped him with a touch, still watching Brian. "What you dodging me for?" He asked him.

"Close your mouth for 2 seconds." Tej said, still making a look at Brian.

"Just open your eyes man." Sidney said as Roman turned to make a look at him.

"Beautiful." he said, nodding his head a little.

"That's where he belongs." Letty said as she smiled a little, no one taking their eyes off Brian.

"Home, where he's always belonged." Dom said.

"Things gonna be different now." Roman added.

Dom looked down and stands up, bringing his attention back for a second at brain and was about to leave when Ramsey stopped him. "You aren't going to say goodbye?" She asked as he turned around to face Brian again.

Sidney slowly turned her head a bit by Dom standing now as she slowly fitted her eyes back on Brian.

"It's never goodbye." He said watching him while Brian played with Mia and his son as he left. Tears formed in Sidney's eyes while they sadly and proudly watched them.

Some minutes later, Brian walked up to them, asking. "Where's Dom?" He asked as everyone looked down but Letty answered.

"He's driving up there the streets." She said as he followed after him. They all look at each other with the saddest expression in them.

"I used to say I lived my life a quarter
Mile at a time, and I think that's why we were brothers, Because you did too."

Dom Toretto

Memories:

"Houses rules man! Houses rules!"

"No, no. The only thing I've ever seen him, take down was no knees. Remember? Denise at prom." Everyone bust out laughing.

"You son of a bitch! You made it!" They bro hugged. "What's up man?"

Tej did the same hug. "Good to see you."

Sidney smirked, walking toward him. "Great to see you." They hugged.

"Dude, i almost had you!" They laughed at Brian.

"You almost had me, you never had me." Dom smiled.

"Legends never die."

You'll never be forgotten Paul

Damn.... This scene makes me want to be with them families and do something for Paul. My whole life I've watched Fast and Furious with my family and we felt like we had a strong bond without them knowing us. Until Paul passed we all stopped watching the movie but only in rare times. It's not the same without Paul, knowing that I'll never get this excited feeling of seeing Brian appear in these movies. I still can't believe he died.

Love you Paul ♡︎