3- More plannings

THE NEXT DAY THEY CONTINUED TO TRY DIFFERENT CARS ON THEIR MOCK TRACK BUT THEY STILL KEEP GETTING CAUGHT ON CAMERAS.

"Dom, the windows too small, man. The only way we're gonna best the cameras is with invisible cars." Han said, trying again on the track.

Dom looked at him. "And I know just where to get them." He shut the hood of the car that he was working on. "Let's take a ride boys."

While Han, Brian and Roman left with Dom, Tej was working on the vault, Gisele cleaning her weapons, Mia looking over the computer, Leo and Santos sleeping while Sidney thought about Hobbs what he said.

She didn't know, but how did he know?

Something was happening and Sidney didn't waited for that. But what she now meant is how did he know?

Sidney slowly shook her head with a frustrated feeling in her. She's been a lot through and knows that she still got a family. A even bigger family.

"You good?" She turned around to see Tej with slight furrowed brows at her and she smiled then nodded.

"Yeah. Just thinking." That's when the boys came up with police cars and Sidney widened her eyes in shock.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

It was the next day and still was in work as always. Sidney and Mia were out buying food for them all, when suddenly Vince grabbed the two.

"Vince what are you doing?" Sidney asked him, with a mad but confused expression.

"Quiet, they've been tracking you." He told the two girls.

Vince Leaded them away and walked them back to the warehouse. Brian's the first that approached them. "Let the hell go of me!" Sidney said, as Brian and Tej coming over to them, and Tej was the one that grabbed Sidney, dragging her away for comfort.

Brian is about to get in his face but Mia takes her hands on his chest to stop it. "No it's okay! Hey wait, Reye's guys were waiting for us at the market... Vince saved our lives." Mia said.

Vince nodded at Brian as Dom interrupts. "You hungry?" He asked Vince.

"Yeah, sure." He answered.

"Good, 'cause your saying grace." Dom stated directly.

Brian offered his hand out to Vince. "Thanks Vince." He said as he shook Vince hand.

They all were sitting around, laughing and waiting for their food. It was Leo's night to cock now and Sidney was actually surprised, but excited too. Rome, Tej and Han discussing how the're going to spend their money.

Han's walking to Gisele, when they're asking Sidney. "I want to travel Turkey, Italy, probably Hawaii too. I would like to visit Rivera in Albania tho." She said as they nod.

"Nice. Sounds good." Rome said nodding as he handed everyone a beer and Sidney walked next to Tej, crossing her arms.

"So, are we going to do something for us in this summer?" Tej asked as she looked over at him, with a 'not bad' face, nodding.

"Yeah, I need that." Sidney said smirking as she kept her eyes at everyone but Tej to Sidney's surprise that watched her.

"We're less than 24 hours from the biggest celebration of our lives... and I need a refill, this is serious stuff."

"No I'm good." Mia said and Sidney started to smile, 'cause she knew why.

Brian moved her beer away from her. "No she can't." Brian stated.

Rome looked confused. "What do you mean?"

"She can't." Brain stated.

"What do you mean she can't!?" Rome asked as Sidney and Tej kept watching.

Suddenly Brian pats Mia's tummy, no bump showing yet as Rome finally got the hint. "Are you serious right now!? Is that the reason why you let him beat you in the quarter mile?!" He laughed. "That was a baby gift!"

Brian quickly replied with a pointed finger and a fallen expression. "No that's messed up!"

The all laughed as Sidney and Tej came over. "Wait, hold on a second. Did he just smack that ass or did he grab that ass?" Everyone laughed and Sidney punched him playfully on the shoulder, smiling.

Everyone congratulated as Sidney hugged Mia with a lovely one and went next to Brian, giving him the same hug too.

They all stood there, looking at Dom, "A toast. Money will come and go, we know that. But the most important thing in life, will always be the people in this room. Right here. Right now." He rose his beer up. "Salute de familia."

"Salute." They said, toasting as they took a sup of their drinks, before settling in for the night.

BOOM!

Yes I know, that was very short and i'm sorry, but you gon' have a lot more parts! Keep up!