Chapter 28: fall of the empire (lemon 🍋).

all images used in this fanfiction give full responsibility to their creators.

Author: hi guys, as well as me here is the list of ranks, as i promised in the last chapter.

15-Copper
14-Silver
13-Gold
12-Rodio
11-Platinum
10-Sapphire
9-Emerald
8-Alexandrite
7-Tourmaline
6-Ruby
5-Jade
4-Painita
3-Opal
2-Garnet
1-Diamond

Author: well they are, in fact there are thirty ranks, because all ranks have their plus version, the rank is defined not only by your power but also by your skills, and in how many missions you have been, your current rank is Painita , Eric's and David's, are Tourmaline+, if Ainz was in history, his Rank would be Diamond+, and Saitama exceeds all ranks, well that was it, in fact Esdeath, is Painita+, bordering the Opal Rank.

Your pov.

'since we came back from the mission all the girls were much closer to me, especially Chelsea and Mine, they spend a lot of time with me, even when I'm training, and I felt one of the two watching me in the bath, Najenda also brought me closer, too, but I think she is suspicious of something, I think she suspects that the black dawn is a Teigu, well our current mission was to kill the minister, I was hanging around the palace, Tatsuki was with Lubba, doing a task that Najenda sent, they were both going to find some members of the resistance, but I had a bad feeling, so I started looking for them'.

Y/n: damn fucking time for you to show up, I should have heard where they were going, I better hurry up.

'when I started looking for it I saw a big lightning strike, so I started to go at full speed towards it, but I was too far away it would take a while to get there, I hope they hold on, I was getting close, when I saw a symbol appearing in the sky, it was when two people started to fall from it, and one of them is Lubba, and she doesn't seem to be going to survive the fall'.

Y/n: Damn, and Tatsuki is also in trouble, I have to do something.

Your mind.

Father: remember yn, you must protect who is important to you, everyone can call us demons, but even so, you must always protect who is important to you, just as I protect you and the rest of our family.

Out Your mind.

Y/n: you were right dad, i might not have saved you, but i'm going to save everyone who is dear to me.

'I go at full speed, none of my armor is faster than my human form, I swear I will save them'.

Lubba pov.

"We went through many things together, huh, Cross tail, (insert her flashback here), Najenda, yn pardon, it seems that this is the end of the line for me the rest is up to you Tatsuki, (here she doesn't "play" the Cross Tail outside, she keeps holding it), I close my eyes waiting for my end, but it doesn't come, that's when I feel two arms holding me, when I open my eyes the yn is holding me'.

Lubba: y/n?, what are you doing here?.

Y/n: it's not obvious, I'm saving a princess, collect the Cross Tail, you will still need it.

Your pov.

'some spears were raised where Lubba should fall, she is almost finished collecting her line, but she is very injured, and Tatsuki was captured, I already know what to do, I invoke a dose of adrenaline, (actually it's a potion, but as it is in a syringe, it will stay anyway), when I fall, I walk on top of the spears, I distribute my weight over them, and I launch myself towards Tatsuki there were some soldiers close by, but I can kill them, I release Tatsuki, and inject Adrenaline into it, now the last part of the plan'.