Chapter 36: part 1

all images used in this fanfic are the sole responsibility of their creators.

Your pov.

'when I came in, there were two wasps killing themselves, so I took the insect girl’s friend and ran outside, there were a lot of wasps outside, so we started running, the chitosis was on my back, they were having a conversation  , while I was thinking about how to get out of this shit island, that's when the girl named shirakawa pointed to a tick on the back of the misuzu'.

Misuzu: what is this thing doing!?.

Mutsumi: let me see if you were bitten, a tick bite and you will die a horrible death.

'Mutsumi starts looking around, so I use my perception and see that we are surrounded by hundreds of insects'.

Mutsumi: we entered a nest of ticks.

Next Mangá Chapter.

"this is getting worse and worse, maybe if i become the armored titan i can get out of here, but this will not guarantee the safety of others, what the fuck, damn time to be without my powers, if i was with them i could just burn  the forest with these freaks, it looks like they’ve already decided what to do, but Matsuoka doesn’t seem very confident".

Y/n: Hey captain, everything will be fine, just come with us, this is our best chance, without Mutsumi we will probably die.

Matsuoka: I know, but still .... right, I will.

'we were walking for an hour I think, and I should have already taken my medicine, that's when we saw someone in the distance'.

Y/n: do you know who that person is ?.

Kai: I think it's our art teacher, Nozawa.

Matsuoka: Is Nozawa-sensei alive too?!.

'when the person gets closer, we see that he is infested with ticks, I contain the urge to vomit, so Natsuki from Paraguay screams in fear, attracting several ticks, that's when Mutsumi takes a stick, and goes towards  the teacher, she drops her on the floor, attracting the attention of most ticks'.

Mutsumi: I will take the lead, everyone stay close !!.

after a race in hell.

Y/n: i hate insects, we better check our bodies to see if we have any ticks.

'Mutsumi teaches us, teaches us how to remove ticks, and tells us to take a bath in the sea, Ai helps to examine Chitose's body, Shirakawa helps to examine mine, so we go to the sea, everyone was,  as they came into the world, the Misuzu girl was close to me (yes I’m going to change her personality a little), Ai and Shirakawa were also'.

"my body is very tired, because it took me a long time to take my medicine, I really hope I am not dying, there is something strange, just a short time my foot got stuck in seaweed, and I spent at least three minutes stuck under water  , usually I can only stay submerged for two minutes, leaving it aside, there are so many naked women here, hehehehe, I think I got Issei's syndrome, (alias you want Issei to become your friend)"

Y/n: hell, if i could use the broken world, well at least i can still transform myself into a titan, but i am i can transform myself 3 times in a row, so i better leave it for when i really need it.

Ai: yn you are well, that butterfly hurt you in your back wasn't it ?.

Y/n: no, she didn't hurt me 'in fact I already healed'.

Ai: btw thanks for protecting me, and i thought i was going to die at that time.

Y/n: no problem, that's what friends do, that is to leave you naked in the snow, when you get drunk.