Chapter 7: Beacon Academy :part 2

all images used in this fanfic are from their creators.

y/n pov

I was in one of the beacon corridors when Professor Glynda called me.

Glynda: Mr. l/n, Professor Ozpina asked me to give you this, "delivers a scroll".

y/n: thanks, alias you can just call me y/n.

Glynda: "blushing", right y/n, do you need help using your scroll?

y/n: that would be good.

Mini Timeskip.

Glynda: and you can also call other people.

y/n: right, it looks like a cell phone, but more evolved.

Glynda: you're going to train now, so because you don't participate in the combat class, I'm the teacher.

y/n: good idea, I'll just get my equipment, see you there.

Glynda: right, see you soon.

y/n: bye.

I have to admit Professor Glynda is very beautiful, I better to hurry, wait, how am I going to participate in the combat class if I don't even have an aura, I was so overwhelmed that I didn't even notice, that I was almost bumping into someone.

y/n: "clashes with Pyrrha", ow ow ow, my god, I'm sorry Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: no problem, i didn't get hurt, but why were you so distracted?.

y/n: well, Professor Glynda called me to the combat class, so I remembered that I don't have aura, and it's kind of necessary, it's not.

Pyrrha: every living thing has an aura, it's like an extension of your soul, you have a soul, don't you?.

y/n: well i think i have.

Pyrrha: so if you have aura, I can unlock it for you.

y/n: well, it costs nothing to try.

then pyrrha puts it and hands it on my chest, it starts to have a red glow around it, so I feel a wave of energy go through me, that's when I start to have a a / c glow around me, it then takes the hand on my chest.

Pyrrha: "panting", you have a lot of aura, more than I've ever seen.

y/n: maybe this is linked to my mana production.

Pyrrha: that must be it.

y/n: well let's go then.

when we were going to class, Pyrrha starts talking.

Pyrrha: so y/n now that i realized i don't know your age.

y/n: it's true, well i'm 17 years old, how about you ?.

Pyrrha: I'm also 17, well, since when you fight.

y/n: from an early age, my father trained me, but the work started to demand too much of him, so after he left I went to live with my aunt, and when I was about 13 years old I started training again, since then I have been fighting.

Pyrrha: my Oum, sorry I didn't know about your Father.

y/n: no problem, that was some time ago.

Pyrrha: right, you said he taught you to fight, he was also spectral ?.

y/n: it was, but the levels of corruption of his blood increased after being attacked by a plague father, as he was not a pure spectral he turned into a corrupted one.