Chapter 21

all images used in this fanfic are the property of their respective creators.

Your pov.

Annie and I were heading towards the guild, so we were taking the time to chat a little.

Annie: you know sometimes, you say you felt something approaching, this is your power, or just a sixth sense.

Y/n: it’s a power, it works like this, I send an electric pulse, with an intensity that to her I perceive, she then sweeps around me, like a radar, and if there is something or someone approaching, her electrical aura denounces it  and I see him.

Annie: oh, how cool, and the power of the titan have you already gotten used to it ?.

Y/n: already, it's a little strange, but I got used to it.

Annie: I never noticed, your canines are really big.

Y/n: well, like it or not, i'm still corrupted, so it's normal for me to have "abnormal" parts.

Annie: how cool, so just by supposition, if we had a child, he would be born spectral, or he would be an commom human.

Y/n: in fact the chances are 50%, plus there are surpluses, I for example, I am the son of two spectral, and even so I was born human.

Annie: how interesting, but how are we going to buy things, if we don't have money.

Y/n: well i have this diamond, if i sell it we will have money.

Annie: good, here we come.

Y/n: well let's get in.

when we entered we didn't see anything too much, just a few people, who seemed to be such adventurers, there were some people who seemed to be the receptionists, me and Annie went to them, a girl who looked like an elf, Annie was attended by a girl from  pink hair, now I was in an interview room.

Eina: your name, age, and race.

Y/n: y/n l/n, 17 years, spec-human.

Eina: then, you want to become an adventurer.

Y/n: Yes I want.

Eina: well, the Author will use a timeskip while I explain about the dungeon and the families, all right.

Y/n: okay.

Minimum timeskip.

Eina: thank you author.

Author: you're welcome.

Y/n: thanks, now i'm going after a family to join, thanks.

Eina: 'maybe she better join the hestia family', can i refer you to a family ?.

Y/n: Of course, I mean, you are my advisor, then.

Eina: since it is like this, I recommend the hestia family, take here this is the address.

Y/n: oh thank you, by the way do you know where i can sell some precious stones ?.

Eina: Of course, here, it is here.

Y/n: thanks.

Annie and I were now at the store selling diamonds, Annie was also indicated for the hestia family.

Salesman: these diamonds are perfect, whoever cut them knew exactly what to do.

Y/n: it was me, and it took a lot of work to get them to the point.

Salesman: wow how amazing, you have a future boy, well, if your career as an adventurer doesn't work, you can work here, this talent of yours is incredible.