Chapter 48: Another Hole cove chapter

Hi guys, sorry I'm late, I forgot I had a book to update, I'm not kidding I really forgot, I just remembered last night when my cell phone got a notification from wattpad, sorry guys, well let's go to history.

Weiss: all images or videos used in this story are the sole responsibility of their creators.

Your pov.

Y/n: so Cinder, what brand is that on your hand?.

Cinder: I don't know, I was going to ask you.

I'm lying on my bed, Cinder is with me, I just saw she has a weird mark on her hand, almost like a tattoo.

Y/n: I think I've seen it somewhere, maybe Elizabeth knows something.

Cinder: I think you're right, Alias ​​are you excited for the Vytal festival?.

Y/n: yes, it's been a while since i participated in a tournament, the last time i was expelled, by the way you are also very excited, aren't you?.

Cinder: more or less, A few months ago my plan was to destroy the Beacon during the Festival, but the plans have changed, a little.

Y/n: well I better sleep, tomorrow will be a long day.

Cinder: "malicious smile", Sleep?, who said you're going to sleep today, it's been a while since we've had a little time alone, so I'm going to have a lot of fun today~

Y/n: "nervous smile", Cinder, your smile is freaking me out a little.

in another part of the Mansion.

Blake: so how are the preparations going?

Weiss: are going well, but it would be easier if we were on Beacon-

Y/n:

Ruby: what was this?.

Yang: y/n has been devoured.

Ruby: devoured?.

Yang: remember that conversation we had?.

Ruby: oh, so that was it.

Your pov.

Eric: Remnant, I didn't think we'd be back anytime soon, I mean, usually when we return a second time to some world, it's destroyed.

Y/n: don't even tell me, it was horrible having to deal with that massive horde, I still have scars from those months.

Tommy: already stopped to think, when we are in other worlds our age does not increase or count, but if we did we would be over a hundred years old.

David: I know, wait, Y/n your girlfriends don't get old?.

Y/n: that's not how it works, our worlds are connected, and we do age, it's just slower than usual, because the four of us aren't human, so we age more slowly.

Tommy: I think you're right, now more importantly what will our team be called?.

Y/n: I didn't think about it, but it doesn't matter, our chances of winning are minimal anyway.

Y/n: issei, why are you so quiet?

Issei: ah, nothing i was just thinking, will i be able to see some boobs?.

Rias: Issei, I think I should remind you, but whether you like it or not you are representing the Gremory family, and if you embarrass me there will be serious consequences!.

Issei: "dry swallows" no problem Buchou, by the way, wouldn't your brother come today?.

Rias: he'll be here soon, anyway where are we staying?.

Glynda: You're staying in the dorms, love I need to talk to you.

me and Glynda go to another part of the aircraft we're on, she looks a little worried.

Y/n: Tell me what Glynda is, you're scaring me.

Glynda: "sighs", the Kawakami Academy sent some participants to represent them, and you-

Y/n: well i knew this could happen, it's not something i can avoid but thanks for letting me know honey.

Glynda: no problem, i'll make sure your dorms are far from each other.

Y/n: thank you, i think we're already coming, by the way i knew this tournament will be very big, isn't it?.

Glynda: yes, it will be, actually the preparations are being a headache, by the way one of the participants will be the Academy Hanzo, have you heard of it?.

Y/n: never heard of it, well we'll see isn't it.

Glynda: well see you later.

Timeskip.

Y/n: bro, what the hell!!.

Eric: what's wrong?, you forgot your toothbrushes, did you?

Y/n: that's not it, I remembered that I should have warned Monika that I wouldn't show up at the club these days, I hope she doesn't get mad, well there's nothing to do, come on, I need to buy Dust.

Yang: and some cookies for Ruby.

Y/n: well remembered.

To be continued

Marcos: hi guys, i'm kind of happy, this morning i was watching some youtubers playing phasmophobia, that's when youtube recommended the markiplier video to me, and to my surprise i understood a lot of what he was talking about, man i was very happy, it may seem a bit silly, but for me, a Brazilian who has never taken an English course is an incredible victory, well I think that's it, by the way I need an idea for the name of the y/n team, I think that's it , bye.