Chapter 5: In The Other Wolrd

all images used in this fanfic, come from their respective creators.

y/n pov

I am now in a cafe, along with my Aunt and my girlfriends.

y/n: so that's it, Atlas plans to investigate these worlds, and they chose me for this mission, but I didn't want to give my answer, until I talked to you.

Naomi: well, this is a very important mission, but I also know that you will be fine, after all you are well trained, that's fine by me, now it depends on them.

Yuma: I can't deny it, I'm a little afraid that you will get hurt or worse, but I've also seen you fighting, so I support you too.

Pochaco: I didn't want to let you go ... but this is more important than my fear, just promise that you'll be fine

y/n: I promise, how about you Yumi?

Yumi: I don't want to let you go either, but this is your duty, and I can't change that, I also support you on one condition.

y/n: which one?

Yumi: that when you get back, you will take me on a date.

y/n: I promise.

y/n: but there is still a problem, you Yuma, who will protect you in case other fallen angels try to attack you again.

Yuma: no problem, I can take care of myself, you can go worry-free, love

y/n: well since it is like this, the mission starts tomorrow, so i will call now to confirm that i will.

while I called Atlas to confirm my going, I didn’t pay attention to a certain redhead, listening to us.

Rias pov

this is my chance, if i protect that fallen bitch and the others, he will be grateful to me, and i will be able to have him.

y/n pov

y/n: well it's all right, i'm leaving tonight.

Yuma: we also have something to say.

Yumi: Yes.

y/n: what?

Pochaco: that you are free to increase your harem.

y/n: this is not a harem!

Naomi: keep talking this, maybe you can convince yourself.

y/n: well i have to go, i love you, bye.

All: bye.

Timeskip to next day.

at the moment i'm on a plane, heading towards the crack we are going to investigate, the team i was assigned has ten trained soldiers, and five spectral, Eric and David are also together, the other two spectral are two men  adults, they thought we shouldn’t have come, but I’m going to prove them wrong, and I’ll rub it in their faces.

Pilot: we will arrive soon, check your equipment.

I start to check my equipment, I brought the usual, except this time, I brought a backpack with some emergency supplies, and ammunition.

when I look at Atlas soldiers, I see that they also have common company suits.