Chapter 17, part two

Your pov.

I had arrived from the visit at the agencies, it was a pain in the ass, everyone tried to convince me to join them, the only ones who were calm were Mirko, who only wanted one fight, (which I won), Ryukyu, who was just a walk and a friendly conversation, and Uwabami, who only showed me a trophy for her fans, I also went to the agency where Bubble Girl works, she was very friendly, unlike her boss, he looked like he had just suck lemon, it was already 2 in the morning, next to Blake and Elizabeth, we had just "exercised", seriously these two are very hot, I was wondering how I am going to say that I am trying to help four villains.

Blake: then you will take them, what do you think the heroes will think.

Y/n: I don't know, and I don't really care, I don't owe them anything.

Elizabeth: tomorrow we will be able to leave, so if there is a problem just go, and that's it.

Y/n: well you will like Himiko, she seems to have one screw less.

Blake: just like Nora.

Nora: hey, i heard that !!.

Marcos: look here, I didn't give you that ability.

Nora: well this is a very funny story."run away".

Y/n: well, going back to the story, I already prepared everything for our departure.

Blake: good, but now a question, what is this "Order" that I heard about on TV ?.

Y/n: oh The Order, they are a group of fanatics, who think that our world is rotten, and must be cleaned by the Ancestral demons, they also use corrupted ones, I myself was one of them, for those who don't know the "Faust" Armor is an Ancestral demon, even for that reason, I was unable to use it in the underworld, this could change my personality again.

Elizabeth: i think i've read about these things, but is it weird these things are not from your world ?.

Y/n: they are from the multiverse, so they are present in many different worlds.

Elizabeth: Interesting, but we better go to sleep.

Y and B: good idea.

Timeskip to Next day.

now we were getting ready to leave, when i talked about homura and the others say it was tense, to say the least, but they accepted, i think, well they left without saying anything, so i think they hate me now, meh , I am now in a store buying some snacks, that's when I felt a touch on the shoulder, I turned and saw Izumi and her mother, and Katsumi and her mother too.

Y/n: uh, what do you want, and with these bags ?.

Izumi: I was wondering, if, if I can go too.

Katsumi: and if you think that I will leave this Deku, you are very wrong.

Y/n: but what about your dream of being a hero ?.

Izumi: my dream can be to perform anywhere in the world, or in any world, as long as wu is with you.

Katsumi: I'm still going to be the biggest hero of all, but I have other priorities.

Y/n: and you two ?.

Inko: I will not leave my little girl alone.

Mitsuki: it will be fun to change the air

Blake: so let's get going, after all we've been away from home for a week.

All: Let's go.

and i was keeping the girls' things in the broken world, that's when i felt a presence approaching, i turned around and saw the rest of the girls in the 1-A and 1-B class, together with their parents.