Chapter 6: Beacon Academy :Part 1

all images used in this fanfic are from their respective creator.

y/n pov

y/n: oh, i understand, so grimms are for you, what the corrupt are for us.

Weiss: basically yes, except the fact that anyone with the right training can kill a grimm.

Eric: it really helps a lot.

we were currently in a bullhead, that's what they call these planes, we explained the basic concept of our world to them, and the girl named Weiss explained theirs, they were taking us to a place called Beacon Academy where we could get more information.

Ruby: so you all have powers.

Captain: no, just these five, we are just Normal humans.

Nora: "cheered up", do you like to break legs !?

Ren: NORA!!

Eric: I like this girl, she looks like tommy.

David: sure

Blake: so y/n what are your powers?.

y/n: I have powers of fire, ice, and lightning or electricity, whatever you want to call it.

Blake: cool

Ruby: and your weapons ?.

y/n: well i have these two revolvers"pulls mustang and sally",they are called Mustang and Sally.

Ruby: how cool, can I hold them ?!.

y/n: sure"delivery to ruby", just be careful.

Ruby: they're kind of heavy, what kind of bullets do you use on them.

y/n: Normal revolver bullets, sometimes I use special bullets, but most of the time it's just the same classic.

Ruby: cool, but you only use them, or use some kind of sword or ax, or something like that?

y/n: well i also use this sword"invokes black dawn", it is called black dawn, but I also use my chaos chains (it will be that name for now, if they have better names, you already know comments), or ice blades.

Pilot: let's land, get ready.

after we land, we start to get out of the bullhead, and look at the beacon, and the view impresses us,Until a blonde woman comes to us.

Glynda: the lady opzina is waiting for you.

Captain: all right, can one of the spectral come with me?

Eric and David: y/n goes!!

y/n: you fucking traitors, and you two won't say anything.

spectral 1: nop, we're just here to make volume.