Chapter 42

All images used in this story are not mine.

Your pov.

I'm just getting dressed to go out with Petra.

Author: personally, something I forgot to mention and only remembered now (in the middle of the story), is that your character tends to be a little dense, since if the person doesn't show that they're into him, he treats him only as a friend. , (just like he did with the cast of Rwby, but it wasn't shown to make the story more "dynamic"), so for him (you) you're just hanging out with Petra as a friend, that's it, back to history.

I finish dressing and look at the time on my Scroll, it's 8:00, I still have enough time it would be good to walk around New York, I mean the last time I was there, there were people being devoured by corrupted people, so no It was such a nice visit, leaving it aside I put my headphones on, and I go out of my room, as I walk to the tower exit, when I'm out I hear a discussion, something about someone cheating on someone else , well that's none of my business, when I find a window I go out and activate Heaven's Fury, and start flying around town.

Y/n: man, this place is way better than i expected, wait what's that?

there are some police cars parked, just to make sure i land on the edge of a building, so i see, they are surrounding Three criminals, they have two hostages, a grown woman and a child, as if that were not enough the child looks like Alice, another reason to help, (yes you are very afraid of losing Alice, although she hardly appears in the story, but she will be relevant).

Y/n: I think it's time to get some exercise.

I flew at full speed, and landed behind one of the thugs, I grab him by the neck and throw him pretty hard into the wall.

Thug 2: what the hel-

I go back to normal form and grab the man's wrist breaking him in the process, I turn to the other thug, only to get three shots in the chest, he smiles, so my Aura glows around me, so I grin slyly before teleporting behind the last thug and punching his spine, in which I heard a satisfying crackle, this will probably make him lose leg movement, but I don't care, so I turn around and go to the kid.

Y/n: hey little one, are you alright?, did they hurt you?.

Little Girl: Little girl: no I'm fine, thank you very much sir.

Y/n: don't call me sir, make me look old, now go see if your mother is alright.

Little Girl: Alright, see you Younger.

seeing that they're both okay I go back on my way, along the way I feel that someone has started to follow me, of course it's hard to say, as I'm already close to Petra's house and I make lightning strike right behind me, and I teleport myself, I think it worked since I no longer felt the presence of....whoever it is, I arrive in front of Petra's house, I knock on the door, but no one answers, I knocked again, but no response, I was already starting to get worried.

Petra pov.

Petra: And now what do I do?.

Wanda: Wait, what am I doing here? I should be on Earth-3010, okay...come on, he's already waiting for you.

Petra: I don't think it will work.

Wanda: Of course it will, we're a Wattapad fanfic, almost everything works here, go ahead, if you want I'll go in your place.

Petra: alright i will, thanks for coming.

Wanda: OK, I'll talk to you later.

building up courage I go downstairs, when I go to the door I see that aunt may is already talking to yn, so I go to them.