Chapter 41.

Hi everyone, how are you? Well, let's go to another chapter, all the images used are of complete responsibility of your creators.

Your pov.

Y/n: shit, i'm managing to open up the broken world, but i can't go home, and nazarick's tomb isn't there either, i'm really worried, can you go see if everything's alright at home?

???: ችግር የለም ፣ በነገራችን ላይ ለመጨረሻ ጊዜ እርዳታዬን ከጠየቁ ረጅም ጊዜ ሆኖታል ፡፡

Y/n: Thank you, but why don't you speak Latin? I mean few people know Latin these days.

???: የእነዚህ አስጸያፊ የሰው ልጆች ቋንቋ አልወድም ፡፡

Y/n: you know that our language is also used by humans.

???: ሁሉን ነገር ከእኛ ብትሰርቂው የኔ ጥፋት አይደለም ፡፡

Y/n: ok ok well do you have anything else to say?

Y/n: well thank you for letting me know, Goodbye.

???: ደህና ሁን.

Petra pov.

I was going back to call y/n, but when I arrived he was talking to something, I couldn't see what it was, he left, I didn't want to get involved, so I waited until the thing went away so I went to the Y/n, I'm really glad they let him stay here so I can get closer to him.

Petra: come on y/n, Lady Stark is waiting for you.

Y/n: OK, let's go.

Petra: alright, so what exactly are you?

Y/n: i'm human basically but i also have chaos demon ancestry.

Petra: we are almost there, by the way what are these Chaos demons?.

Y/n: well, as the name says they come from the chaos/dark dimension, they say they are as old as god, they live in the space between worlds, so it's normal to have demons several other worlds, and as far as you know, black magic it comes from them, even that's why I can use black magic, they live millions to billions of years.

Petra: Wait, are you serious?

Y/n: yes.

Petra: oh, that's cool, i think, well we got it, it's behind that door.

Y/n: well, let's go.

he opens the door, and inside are Mrs. Stark and the Black Widow, as soon as they see him, they soon have an "excited" face he doesn't seem to have noticed.

 Stark and the Black Widow, as soon as they see him, they soon have an "excited" face he doesn't seem to have noticed