Chapter 38: .... I swear I had a really cool title

hi guys sorry for the delay, i admit, i took it because of me, not to mention that i'm totally without "inspiration", and about the one-shot book, the first chapter will come out tomorrow, that said stay with the story.

Weiss: all images used in this story are the responsibility of their creators.

Your pov.

???: what rocks are these ?.

Y/n: I don’t know, but there must be a way to get over them.

???: maybe if I kick them, we can get through.

Y/n: I don't think that would wor-

before I finish speaking she kicks one of the stones, and oddly enough (or not) it moves.

Y/n: oh of course, the logic of a game, in this case a fanfic.

???: what did you mean ?.

then we continue on our way, with her kicking the rocks, after a while we catch sight of a person, or something like that, when we approach we see that she has horns, and what appears to be a tail.

Y/n "she must be a demon, just like Rias said they look alike, I hope she doesn't smell Rias on me".

Pandemônica: I am Pandemonic of customer service from hell, how can I serve you?

Y/n: who knows, I may be able to serve you in something, it seems that you are very tired.

Pandemônica: how nice of you, a coffee would be great, I'm not the same without it.

Y/n: there’s just a little problem, I don’t have him here, and I don’t know the way out of here.

Pandemônica: no problem, i can take you to the exit.

???: good, you won a demon girl.

Y/n: that was not even my intention, come Pandemônica I'll give you a ride. "Monica goes up on my back".

Pandemônica: come on, the exit is over here.

so we went back to our path, we found some thorns but nothing that could hinder us, after a while we found another girl.