Chapter 51: Tournment.

Hi guys Marcos here,  well let's get to the story, but first, as I don't know the powers and abilities of some of the characters the chapter can get a little "weird", Besides except the "additional characters", no fights will be different that said I will only write your fights (y/n).

Pyrrha: all images and videos used in this story are the sole responsibility of their creators.

Your pov.

That's it, we're already going to fight, the narrator announces us, so we don't go to the center of the arena, and our first enemy are the girls from Aichi simbyosis Academy, the arena around us fits with two different biomes, one is quite common just a generic anime lawn, the other is a rocky field that emanates a rock energy, a corrupt field, a good detail in my opinion.

Y/n: It's been a long time, isn't it, guys?.

Mary: certainement, but don't expect me to go easy on you.

Eric: I wasn't expecting this anyway.

Rin: don't expect mercy.

Author/Narrator pov.

the fight starts, each one goes towards an enemy, y/n draws his sword and advances towards Rin, he tries a vertical cut, she blocks and deflects his sword and tries a blow to the belly, he jumps back leaving an ice clone in his place, she backs away, but from the ice statue and he reappears behind her and lands a blow on her back, she falls forward, then he throws several fireballs in her direction, but she manages to dodge in time, they go towards her each other again, so they clashed their swords.

Rin: I didn't know you attacked your enemies from behind.

Y/n: I'm just dancing as the music dictates.

They started to attack each other, between one attack and another some blows passed and hit them, that's when y/n tripped on a rock and lost his posture.

Y/n: oh no.

Rin: now it' my chance.

Rin: "inhale".

she starts to deliver several blows in a cycle, which makes the aura drop to 30, seeing this he invokes his sacred gear and holds it by the leg, and starts hitting it on the ground (just like broly did with goku), and aura it drops to 28, but manages to cut his arm, which makes her let go, for being with little aura the cut was a little deep, he would regenerate the blow but that is out of the question now.

Port: What an amazing technique Miss onigawara is.

Obleck: yes this technique is very special, she uses her strength and breath to deliver several blows in a short time, on the other hand thanks to him sacred gear, mr. l/n have the advantage of brute strength.

Port: well let's see how this will end.

Your pov.

Rin runs towards me and tries a vertical cut, I defend and teleport behind her and kick her in the back, which makes her fall to the ground, but I feel a pain in one side of me it was Mary hitting me a coup.

Mary: don't forget I'm here!.

Y/n: Damn Eric thought you were taking care of her!!

Eric: David was almost eliminated, I'm fighting Warabi, your way there.

Tommy: my aura is low too.

Y/n: Shit!!!.

I dodge Mary's attacks, the problem is that her aurq is still practically full, and Rin soon comes back to attack me, so I start to defend against the attack of the two, I create an ice statue that holds the sword of the Mary so I attack her, but Rin defends her, she releases her sword and hits me full on, so I punch the ground, which makes it crack, actually creates a small earthquake, the girls are thrown away then I prepare for the final attack.