Chapter 8: New people.

first of all, thank you very much for the 3k readings, I really didn't expect this, well that is, as always, all the images used in this fanfic are from their respective creators.

Your pov

Y/n: dude that weiss gun really hurts a lot.

Eric: what did you expect ?, but leaving that aside, the valley is incredible, you can't wait.

David: Yes surely.

Y/n: we talked about it later, but now, the captain said that during the searches they found no signs of corruption.

David: great, I mean this is good isn't it?

Y/n: yes, if we find nothing tonight, we will be able to return.

Eric: what a pity, i was almost going out with a faunus.

David: maybe if you talk to the general, he'll let you come back here.

Y/n: well that seems plausible, he seems to be a good person.

Eric: it is true !, you are right, I will not give up so easily.

David: so y / n, you're going to the valley now.

Y/n: yes i will, after all this is my last night here.

Eric: what time are we going to do the searches ?.

David: around 9 pm, is when the captain will return.

Y/n: see ya.

David: bye.

Eric: see you later.

Timeskip to Vale.

I was in the valley now, I have to admit and pretty much, and as an ordinary city, but without many annoying cars, I was walking when I saw an ice cream parlor, so I head towards it, I would really buy my favorite flavor, but today I decided to change it a little.

Y/n: I want a Neapolitan.

Salesman: how lucky you are, this is the last one"deliver the ice cream".

Y/n: thanks.

I then sit down at a table and start eating, drinking, I don't know, my ice cream, so I hear the ice cream man talking to someone.

Salesman: sorry girl, the last one I sold to that guy over there.

I looked at the girl, she had two-colored hair, she looked about Natsuki's size, she looked very sad, so I motioned for her to come to me, when she came to me she took a good look at the ice cream, well I already knew what to do.

Y/n: "deliver the ice cream", take it, you seem to want more than me.

when I say that, their eyes shine with joy, she then takes a notepad, and writes something, (when neo is speaking I will use ", just for you know)

Neo: "are you sure?".

Y/n: of course.

then she hugs me and writes something else.

Neo: "thanks, but since it is so we will share it".

Y/n: good idea, by the way my name is y/n.

Neo: "Neo".

Y/n: what a cute name.

Neo: "blush", "thanks".

Neo pov

wow he's so cute, he said i'm cute and also gave me ice cream, i'm in love with him (super convenient), hopefully the rome likes him.

Your pov.