Chapter 33.

First of all, thanks for the 30K readings, thank you very much, and well today I am writing alone, the Girls are busy, well, all the images used in this fanfic are the sole responsibility of their creators.

Your pov.

David: what in the name of god was that?!.

Eric: I never heard that scream before !.

Soldier 1: I ... I ... I DON'T WANT TO DIE !!.

Y/n: shut up, despairing will only make the situation worse, stay away from the windows, weapons ready, we are a group of ten, so stay in pairs, don't leave your partners for anything, understood.

All: Yes Boss!!.

'they move away from the windows and I create ice barriers on all of them, (there are five windows, including the bathroom)'.

Y/n: it's not the best barrier in the world, but it will do, Tommy put shutdown spells around the cabin.

Tommy: ok, but it will take a while, since I have to do them inside the cabin.

Y/n: no problem, soldiers install electric mines on the windows, but not on the door, it will be our escape route in case something goes wrong.

Soldiers: understood, come on.

'the soldiers crack the electric mines, that's when I go looking for something in the hut, that's when I find some strange notes'.

"what the hell is all this, the goat man, dozens of sightings at Gracewind park, this is where we are now, I better let the rest know, I'm not a dumb enough character to keep this to myself, after all I'm not  in a horror movie".

Y/n: Soldiers, I found these notes, they can only be jokes, but in the face of that scream, I am accepting anything, look for something that can help us.

'some of us were on guard, while the others continued to look for something that could help us, i start to draw several drawings, and some disappearance notes, it's very bizarre'.

Y/n: so many people, it kind of reminds me of wrong turn, this creature i'm sure i've heard of her.

Soldier 3: captain i found that map.