Chapter 14.

all the images used in this fanfic are the priority of its creators.

Your Pov.

Rias: so are you going on another mission yet ?.

Y/n: come on, amaha, so today I'm going to take a walk to get some rest.

Nora: Y/n, fast turn on the TV and poe on the channel ***.

Y/n: wait, what's the hurry ?.

Raven: you will see.

On TV

Rivers: and then, so we got in touch with another world, and here are some people there, director.

Ozpina: it was as she said, and to increase our ties between the worlds, the next vital festival, had the presence of participants from Earth.

out tv.

Y/n: wow how impressive, maybe i will participate.

Nora: incredible.

Y/n: well I'm going to the market to buy some "things", then I'll be back.

Albedo: y/n-sama, I want you to let someone accompany you.

Y/n: okay, Aura is coming with me.

Aura: Sure!!

Y/n: let's go then.

Litle Timeskip.

Y/n: Aura, I'm glad you came with me, it would be really annoying to carry these shopping bags.

Aura: good, but why are people staring at me ?.

Y/n: let's say that in our world, elves are not quite ... "social", so seeing an elf walking with other races is very rare.

Aura: Oh ok.

as we walk Aura starts to hum, she looks like a happy child, maybe it’s not so bad to have a child, even though she’s older than me, while we walk I see a person wearing a strange outfit, well I already know about the wie  it comes, maybe I could ask what she’s doing.

Y/n: Aura go ahead, I have some things to do, tell Albedo not to worry, right.

Aura: as you wish Y/n-sama

Y/n: alias, just call me y/n, sama makes me look like I'm old.

Aura: It's all right.

after Aura leaves, I go towards the person, when I approach her I see her better.

Y/n:what does a shinigami do here ?.

Ichigo: wait, can you see me ?.

Y/n: I can.

Ichigo: but how?.

Y/n: long story, but what do you do here, if I remember there are no holows in these parts of Japan.