Chapter 31 part 2

Hi guys, I just wanted to say that I’m going to update all my books again, and if you can, if you couldn’t go check them out, well that’s it, today Ruby is going to help me, go Ruby.

Ruby: hi guys !!, all images used in this story are the sole responsibility of their creators.

Your pov.

Y/n: so, welcome to my home, Solution will show you your rooms.

Centorea: oh, by the way you can call me Cerea.

Y/n: all right, Miia, Saphentite, come with me, your rooms need heaters, right ?.

Miia: Yes, how do you know?.

Y/n: in my work, I interact a lot with extra-species, so I know a lot about you.

Saphentite: how interesting, you can call me Sapphe, ok.

Y/n: okay, come with me.

Y/n: well these are your rooms, if you need me, just look for me in my office, or in my room, ok ?

Miia: thank you.

Y/n: no problem, well i have to go, by the way talk to one of the maids to say what you want to have dinner.

Sapphe: alright.

'I am in the broken world with Xenovia and Saeko, we are lying on the grass watching the sunset, there is a pleasant breeze bringing the scents of flowers, and the stream, with the sounds of the last birds going to their nests, and the Moon is alr...

'I am in the broken world with Xenovia and Saeko, we are lying on the grass watching the sunset, there is a pleasant breeze bringing the scents of flowers, and the stream, with the sounds of the last birds going to their nests, and the Moon is already rising  on our backs, bringing the beautiful silver light, in the black immensity of the night, next to each star making beautiful drawings in the sky'.

Saeko: this is so beautiful.

Xenovia: I haven't seen anything so beautiful in a long time.

Y/n: you should see the snowy mountains.

Saeko: wait, are there snowy mountains here ?.

Y/n: actually there are several Biomes, but I can't teleport here, so to access them, you have to walk, but here there is a volcano, a desert, a jungle, a giant swamp, a beach, in fact here it is big.