Author note.

Hi guys, Marcos here, how are you?, well guys let's go, I joined Wattpad four years ago (2018), I lost my old account, so I created another one (current, 2020), soon after I decided to write, I was 17 when "broken world" started, now I'm going to be 19, and when I started writing it was the beginning of the pandemic, and I needed something to distract me, you understand me right, at that time I wrote these 9 stories, but since at the beginning a problem started to arise, because of the pandemic I had to move away from my friends, who were not that many anymore, and I use very few social networks, or I go out, so you can say that I was alone, right at the beginning it wasn't bad, but then it started to let me down more and more, to the point that currently I live on automatic, I just wake up, I go to work, when I come back, I go to school, when I get home from school, I watch some videos on YouTube , or I write a little, since as you may know it takes me days to write a single  chapter, even if small, and this is what is happening to me, I took some time to read "Broken World" and I got scared when I saw that I hadn't updated it since January, and that made me very sad, because writing that story was the that occupied my mind when I was thinking about doing something stupid, and treating her that way was horrible of me, it's just that recently I've been losing more and more that joy of opening wattpad, and writing, but not only that, on YouTube, facebook, twitch, I don't have that desire anymore, everything has become so colorless for me, and it scares the hell out of me, you can say "so why don't you go out, have fun, meet new people?", and well i would like that, i really would, but i don't even know how to do it anymore, i never knew to be honest, and it scares me, seriously you can count on your fingers how many times i've had a decent conversation recently, all this along with the stress the bills to pay, the school's concern, you don't know  r if my bosses are going to fire me (yes, my partners aren't exactly the best in the world), it hits me like a truck, one of these days I lay in my bed and looked at my watch, and saw that it was two in the morning, but I didn't feel tired, I was just fed up with it all, I just looked at the ceiling and cried, and man that was great, it was like taking a damn tightness out of my chest, So that's it folks, that's what I've been going through lately , so I hope a little bit of your understanding, I know that I will improve soon, and I will go back to being that idiotic writer who barely knows English, who reads your reviews and comments at three in the morning, Well that's it, sorry for taking time , MARCOS LEAVING!!.