Chapter 22: The Dungeon

The trip was canceled, shit, as well as always, all the images used in this fanfic are the property of their creators.

Your pov.

Annie and I were lying on our bed, we were talking about life.

Annie: your father died isn't it, so where's your mother ?. 

Y/n: I don't know, after my father found out what she was doing to me, he threw her and my sisters out of the house, if I remember correctly she was cheating on him too, she asked me for forgiveness, but I didn't forgive her, she refused  to leave the house, so my father and I left, before leaving she said that one day she would go after me, and that I would forgive her, because she was sorry for what she had done to me, my sisters begged me to forgive  them, we moved to another country, that's when I lost contact with them and the rest of the family through her.

Annie: do you forgive them ?.

Y/n: I don't think I can ever forgive them completely, but my dad still loved them, and to tell the truth, before my dad found out what they were doing, they had already begun to redeem themselves, six years ago, maybe they have  changed, but as far as I know, her whole family thinks that I also died in the invasion five years ago, and I intend it to stay that way.

Annie: On second thought, I don't think I ever knew your mother's family name.

Y/n: Hana Yukimura, that is her name.

Annie: well we better go to sleep, until tomorrow dear.

Y/n:  ok, good night little Annie.

Timeskip to next day.

Bella: as we have two novice members, we should only go to the first levels, but as you are strong enough we will go to the intermediate levels, that's fine with you.

Y/n: yes.

Annie: ok.

we were on our way to the dungeon, me and annie were talking about our fights, and stuff like that.

Y/n: so that’s why you were in Paradis.

Annie: yes that was why, how many humans have you killed ?.

Y/n: about two hundred or more, I'm really not much of counting the number of people I kill.

Annie: alias thanks for the swords.

Y/n: no problem, only the best for my girls.

hey I gave those swords that I used to make my first death of a titan, now we were in the dungeon, there were scary parts Neal, but there were also very beautiful parts, we were on the 15th floor, the plan was to reach 18, apparently  a "boss at level 17. the Goliath, it was a very close fight, but I killed him, Annie almost used her titan, but I stopped her, they don't want two angry titans to destroy the orario, there were several adventurers around, and everyone  they saw me killing that thing, to tell you the truth it has corrupted much harder to kill, but for someone at level 1 this is impressive, despite the fact that Bella did the same thing, and with a black Goliath on top, but that's okay,  we decided to go to the 18th floor, and we were resting there, just talking and reviewing the equipment.

Bella: you were amazing, on your first day and already killed the floor boss.

Y/n: well, i think it was luck.

Welf: your sword, it’s a magic sword isn’t it ?.

Y/n: Cursed, Black Dawn The Cursed Sword.

Welf: wow, where did you get it from ?.

Y/n: my father gave it to me, i don't know where he found it.

Mikoto: i'm sure i saw her transforming into a katana, or my eyes deceived me.