s i x t e e n

(Suggested song- legends are made by Sam Tinnesz)

Raj picked up the knife that was on the ground and threw it as hard as he could at the man in front of him. He smiled softly as the man fell to the ground. He rolled his eyes when the man's friend came after him. He stifled a yawn as he shot the man in the head. The man fell to the ground as quickly as he had come. Raj looked over at his sister who rolled her eyes in disgust.

"Your annoying." She said shooting another man in the head. She high- fived Raj anyway. He smiled at her again. She tried to hide her smile but he saw it. She threw two of her knives at a man and a woman in front of her. They both hit them square in the chest. Lea waved at them, amused as they fell to the ground.

"Your a bitch." Raj said, laughing. Lea shrugged at him, a small grin playing on her face. She had come far from where she started.
"Screw you. I'm just doing my job." She said as she shot a few shots at a couple people in front of them. She ducked a bullet coming towards her and looked over at Raj. He shook his head.

"Doing your job. Bullshit. You like this. You find it amusing. Oh my god." He said, laughing. He shot a man next to her and shook his head again. She rolled her eyes and walked away from him quickly. He followed behind her.

"I don't find it amusing Raj." She said, shooting. "Like i said. I'm defending my kingdom. I'm doing my job." She said. She smiled as she shot another bullet at someone. She cursed herself for doing so and looked at Raj who was raising an eyebrow at her. She laughed and shook her head. "So what?"

"I like it. There. Happy? This is what I've been longing for my entire life." She said sarcastically to him. He rolled his eyes and smiled at her. He nodded quickly. She sighed.
"You two! Pay attention!" Enzo shouted. Lea nodded and shot a few more bullets, Raj doing the same. Raj handed Lea a dagger quickly.

She threw it, her aim impeccable. She smiled when it hit the woman. He face faltered however when she saw the bomb being thrown. She screamed for everyone to take cover. Raj and Lea ran quickly, trying to keep their distance from it but it went off, sending them flying through the air. Raj grabbed her hand.

They both rolled when they hit the ground. They shielded each other from another blow.
"You okay?" Raj mouthed. Their ears were ringing loudly. Lea nodded and looked around.
"Shit." She said quietly. Raj looked around too.

Everything had stopped. Lorenzo popped up from a pile of rubble, pushing it aside. Raj and Lea spotted him and laughed happily. They waved towards him and he sighed in relief. Raj looked around for Xander while Lea looked for Donnie. Xander waved from afar. Donnie however was nowhere to be seen. Lea stopped.

"DONNIE!?" She screamed. "DONNIE!"
"LEA! I'M HERE!" He yelled to her. She let out a deep sigh of relief when she saw him fighting someone else. She shot the man next to him quickly and looked over at Raj. He smiled at her and gave her a quick nod of his head.

They had won this battle.

____________________________

"Asshole. I should've known." Sophia yelled. Eli smiled at her and held his hands out as if to say, yeah you should have. Sophia glared at him and began to run in his direction. He rolled his eyes impatiently and grabbed a gun from his holster. Sophia gulped but didn't stop.

A shot rang around her ears. She flinched slightly. Almost as if it had happened in slow motion, Sophia saw the bullet coming and ducked under it. It had missed her head by a mere inch. She stayed in that a position a few minutes more, breathing heavily. She stood up and looked at Eli, who shot the bullet.