s e v e n

Hellooooo...

As you can see (if you follow me) I posted a very important announcement on my convo section! Luv you all <3 I hope your enjoying Heirs....

______________________

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ELARA?" Cameron shouts at his sister. "You don't! You never do. You will continue to take her side! Over and over and over again!" Elara glares.
"BECAUSE I LOVE HER! BECAUSE I LOVE THEM! THEY'RE MY FAMILY! THEY MIGHT NOT BE MY BLOOD BUT THEY ARE MY FAMILY!" She yells back at him. He steps back.

"Of course they are. Everything I've done was always for you Elara. We were happy. We always were. So why did you have to go and fuck it up?"
"I FUCKED IT UP?!" She screams at him. He shakes his head and sighs.

"Your the one who plotted to murder your wife! Not me! And if Sophia was my wife I would have been grateful as hell! I wouldn't have acted like a piece of shit like you!" She yells at him again.

He stomps over to her. She flinched. He immediately back away from her, widening his eyes in concern.
"You think I would hit you?" He asks. She stares up at him and runs her tongue against her cheek. "I wouldn't hit you Elara. No matter how angry I was. I wouldn't hurt you. Ever."

"That's the thing Cameron. You say you won't hurt me, but you already have. You already hurt me, just not in the way that you think you have. You come after my family, you come after me. I'm going home. To them. To help them."

She walks out of the room and up the stairs to pack her things. She gets up.
"Help me pack please. And if anyone asks you or commands you to stop you don't listen. Understood?" She says to a maid. The maid nods frantically.

They quickly pack up her things and guards take them down to a carriage.
"I'm not going to stop you. But I am going to ask you Elara. Choose now. Them or me. Because you say your family is important. So which one is your family. Which one?!" He yells.

Elara glares at him and steps in the carriage, closing the door. She leans out the window towards him and sighs.
"I choose them. Any day." She says.
"Then you just got your future Elara. Your going to loose. Your going to die. Along with the rest of them." He says.

"I hope I do. Burn it down." She says. Then the carriage pulls away from the palace and out of the kingdom and Elara finally makes her way back home.

_______________________

Sophia sits in bed, staring up at the ceiling. She lets out a deep sigh. The ceiling in the bedroom is a angelic painting of Sophia, Zach, Lorenzo, Raj, and Lea. They all look unrealistic. They all smile down at her and all glow a golden and white light around.

They look peaceful and happy. Sophia had always thought it was strange to paint people on a ceiling. Especially in a bedroom, where she would sleep. But Leila had insisted. She said it was a constant reminder. Sofi had thought it was a bit of a practical joke.

"Mum! Elara's here!" A voice shouts from the hall. Sophia sits up in surprise. The doors of her room burst open and in storms Elara. She looks angry. Sophia frowns at her slightly.

"YOUR SICK?" Elara shouts angrily. Sophia rolls her eyes at her and pats the space next to her in the bed. "No. Explanation first. When were you planning on telling me? Writing a letter? Telling me to get my ass back home. Where was that? Hm?" She snaps at Sophia. Sophia laughs softly.

"There's a few things wrong with those questions Elara. I wanted to tell you but I'm not going to send a letter informing you that I'm sick and dying to the home of my enemy." She says softly. Elara rolls her eyes at her.