o n e

Suggested song- Let me live/ let me die by Des Rocs

Raj Rally wiped blood off his lip slowly. He smiled at the man in front of him. The man frowned and pulled a dagger from his belt. Raj let out a slight laugh and gripped the two daggers in his hands tighter. Two men came from his sides and he stuck them in their necks.

The man standing in front of him furrowed his brows and started toward him. Raj yawned. The man started running. When he got close, Raj ducked under his blade and grabbed the man's leg. He flipped him over, making him drop the blade. Raj picked it up and stabbed the man's inner leg.

The man yelled out in pain and grasped his leg, trying to steady it. Raj just shrugged and continued on. Blood was splattered on his face. His eyes were bored. But he had a smile on his face.

He walked away from the scene, looking over at Lorenzo who raised his arms at him in exasperation. Enzo rolled his tongue over the inside of his mouth and rolled his eyes. Raj laughed.

Enzo came up to him and put his arms over Raj's shoulders. He sighed deeply.
"I like having you with me little brother. Were better together." Enzo says to him. Raj nods slowly.

"I guess so." He says. They walk away together. Leaving behind the bodies and blood. Leaving behind a quarrel. Another fight. Another day. Another meaningless fight they would be having with their family later. Lorenzo sighs.

"What are we going to tell mom?" He asks Raj. Raj stares at him silently.
"The truth." He says at last. "We just have to tell her the truth." Enzo scoffs.
"Easy for you to say. She fucking loves you. Your her favorite." Raj rolls his eyes at his brothers words.

"Not true. She just tries to protect me from myself. She always does. I'm just like her. So she worries. But I'm not her favorite." He seethes back at Enzo.
"Bullshit." Enzo hisses. "Your a liar."
"Whatever Enzo. I didn't need this."
Then he walks away from his brother.

Lorenzo stares after him and huffs. Raj had never had a good relationship with the rest of his siblings. He was always fine with Lea. Lea always acted so innocent. So scared. Raj hated that. He hated that his sister could be scared.

He hated that he didn't know how to make her not be scared. Even though he would never say it, he was completely overprotective of the rest of his family. It just made the craziness so much worse.

_______________________

"I sent you there to make a peace treaty with them. And you killed them." Sofi says staring at them in shock. "I can't deal with this right now. Talk to your father." She says walking away fast.

Zach stands there and frowns at them.
"Murder isn't a normal thing you know. Going to war is different. But that was murder. You murdered multiple people." Lorenzo recoils. Raj just rolls his eyes and shrugs lightly. They gulp.

"Look the voices said 'hey kid that man is looking at you weird. Kill him.' I just did what they told me to do dad." Raj says jokingly. Zach glares at him.

"This isn't a joke Raj. I'm serious." Lea stands behind them, cowering. Raj sighs and nod briefly. Always for Lea.
"I'm sorry Lea. I didn't mean to upset you. I won't do it again." He says softly.

She nods softly at him. He tries to hug her but she steps back slowly. He widens his eyes at her reaction to him.
"Lea. I'm sorry. Please. Please Lea." Lea steps back again, shaking her head.

"Your scaring me Raj." She says softly.
Zach looks at his daughter who reminds him of his brother everyday.
"Lea? It's okay darling." He says to her. She stares at her father, wide eyed and nods slowly. She carefully goes to Raj.

He quickly hug her and once he smells her familiar scent he breaths out again.
"I'm sorry Lea. Really, I am." She nods.
"Okay Raj. Okay." He hugs her again. Lorenzo watches them and frowns.

"Lorenzo. What were you thinking?" Zach asks him once they've moved away from the twins. He exhales.
"I wasn't thinking dad. Raj attacked and they started to and I didn't want him to be hurt so I joined in and-" Zach holds up his hand and shakes his head.

"Enzo. Your going to be the next king. You can't act like this anymore." He says softly. Lorenzo nods. He knows.
"I know." Zach nods at him slowly.
"Go find your mom. Just apologize. She's having a day so be careful." Enzo nods carefully. She's been having quite a few days lately. Raj stresses her out.

"Your an idiot." Lorenzo looks over to the stairs where Zaya sits. She sighs and gets up. She walks over to him. "You really killed them then?" She asks.
"Raj-" He stops. She nods carefully.

"I'm glad your okay Lorenzo." She says.
Enzo steps closer to her. She smiles. She playfully pushes him away from her and continues walking away. He smiles after her and continues to go look for his mother. Zaya and him had been in a secret relationship now for a little less than a year. They were planning on telling their parents soon but it probably wasn't a good time.

_______________________

"You shouldn't attempt to fall down." Katerina calls out to an annoyed Faye.
"I'm just trying to see Kat." She calls back. They're on the edge of a tower, looking down at the group.

"Obviously. Cant you just come back?" Faye looks back at Katerina and smiles.
"Why? Scared for me?" She teases. Kat glares at her jokingly, actually very scared for her lover. Faye fake slips.

Kat screams out for her. Faye laughs.
"That's not funny Faye. Cut the shit."
"Sorry." She says, raising her brows.
"Please come back here." Kat says looking down. Faye rolls her eyes and reluctantly climbs back to her.

"Why are you so annoying?" Kat asks her, moving a piece of her hair.
"You know you love it." Faye answers. Kat kisses her. They hear something. Both girls turn behind them and see a very embarrassed Lee standing there.

"Dad!" Kat yells. "Go away." He quickly nods and blushes at his daughter.
"I'm sorry. I was looking for you. Your mom wants you." He says quietly.

"Please just go." She says quickly. He doesn't hesitate to leave. He rushes back down the stairs, leaving them. Once he's gone, both girls start laughing hysterically. "I'm sorry." Kat says to Faye jokingly. Faye smiles.

"Why be sorry love?" Once again she pulls Katerina into a kiss, forgetting the unfortunate mishap a moment ago.

________________________

"Lovely, come here." Kala calls to Delilah from across the room. Lilah comes running to her mother. "Hello love, can you help me out?" Kala holds a few very full boxes in her arms. Lilah quickly reaches up to help her mother.

"Of course mom. When is Elara coming home?" She asks. Kala exhales deeply.
"I'm not sure darling." She answers.
"I haven't seen her in so long."
"That's not true. You saw her last month. She visited." Lilah groans.

"Yes. Last month. That's so long ago."
"Not really darling." Delilah groans and continues unboxing her things.
"Why did we have to move into a new room anyways. I liked my old one." She says softly. Kala glares at her.

"Don't be rude. This room is bigger anyway. You don't like it?" Lilah shrugs and shakes her head. Kala frowns.
"Not really. I liked it pink." Kala sighs.
"We can paint the room pink darling."
"In that case, I love the room."

________________________

This chapter was kinda short so I apologize but this was sort of introducing all the characters.
Luv you all <3
-M