Epilogue

as a promise here it is the epilogue to our story which is basically just me winging everything and still making it "read worthy" is that even a word okay now I'm just rambling let's get right into it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The city of Orario a place for adventurers, merchants, and gods and goddesses. 10 years have passed since our precious hestia familia was made. The hestia familia has grown significantly, they are now the top guild with members who are exceptional in their field. They played a big part in taking down the black dragon completing the three great quest and achieving peace with monsters.

What has happened to the main Hestia group the originals if you may. Well let's see, our heroes have retired, after (Y/n) Reached level 8 after taking down the black dragon he settled down and got married with 1 child. Bell after becoming the hero he envisioned and dreamed of he reached level 7 and decided to ask ais who is also a level 7 out which she was very happy with.

The rest have been doing their own thing, lili and welf run the biggest black smith place in all of orario, wiene and haruhime help out at the hestia familia to train the ever growing parties in the familia. Hestia herself watched as her children grew into the successful people they are now. 

Emma was out exploring the world and wasn't seen after the battle so her status is unknown. Hestia decided to host a party just for them and soon preparations were being made.

With our demi-god, (Y/n) who was asleep on a coach was awoken by a small child jumping on his stomach. The sudden impact made him grunt in pain as he opened his eyes to see the little girl in front of him.

 The sudden impact made him grunt in pain as he opened his eyes to see the little girl in front of him

A girl with black hair and scarf sat on (Y/n)'s stomach just looking at him with adorable black eyes.

(Y/n):" Ali? What are you doing?"

Ali:" Well mama said that we were going to leave for a party later so she told me to wake papa."

(Y/n):" What time is it?"

Ali:" It's almost lunchtime!" (Y/n) laughed as he carried Ali and made his way to the kitchen to see his wife. 

(Y/n):" Did you set her up to that stunt?" There stood his wife as she turned around with a goofy smile