Chapter 13

(Previously)

Hestia:"Are all your wounds healed (Y/n)?"

(Y/n):"Yup regeneration did the trick just took a while." i said while putting on a new set of clothes

Hestia:"And what about you bell?"

Bell:"Yeah i'm fine and it's about time me and (Y/n) reported our level ups to the guild."

Hestia:"On your way why don't you and (Y/n) shop for some new armor, the one you had last isn't looking to good."

Bell:"Yeah i liked that set too, i would like something from the same blacksmith."

(Y/n):"Well then we better get going bell."

Bell:"Yeah, well we'll see you goddess!"

(Present) 

Bell:"We're back goddess!" he shouted upon entering the room

(Y/n):"Yeah and it was pretty exhausting.."

Hestia:"Welcome back you two.. well then let's get right into it.. your rank up!"

(Y/n) & Bell:"Right!"

Bell went on ahead and laid on the bed and goddess asked him some questions..

Hestia:"So bell, when you and (Y/n) went to the guild they told you all about it? have you decided on your development ability?" 

(Y/n):"yeah about that.. let me tell you something hestia.."

(Flashbakku to the guild..)

Eina:"Le-Level 2 in a month and a half?! and level 7 in 12 days?! and to top it off bell defeated a minotaur and (Y/n) beat ottar!?"

After she shouted that some adventurers were shocked and some started running at me mostly girls...

Girl 1:"Oh my a young boy such as yourself being that strong~"

Girl 2:"He's such a cutie too~"

Girl 3:"I want him to ravage me~"

(Y/n):"BEGONE! I want nothing to do with any of you! So please leave me alone."

Girl 1:"You're so mean!"

Girl 2:"He's cute and likes to play hard to get~"

Girl 3:"I want him to ravage me more now~"

They were getting to close for comfort I mouthed to bell and eina that i was gonna try to lose them and be back... i then ran out the guild at amazing speeds as i was running i heard them screaming and running after me... after running and turning a corner.. they had ran past me and i lost them.. i ran back to the guild and everything was normal so far..

(Y/n):"Finally lost them.."

Bell:"Are you okay (Y/n)?"

(Y/n):"Yeah.. well eina i just wanted to report that i have reached level 7 and no i don't need to choose a development ability they usually just appear.. and like i promised bell i'l tell you when i reached each level..."

I then said to them the whole timeline of my leveling up journey..

(Y/n):"Like you already know i became an adventurer at the age of 15 but i was already training when i was 6.. i reached level 2 in a month and half .. level 3 was in two months.. level 4 was two and a half.. and als-" i was cut off when bell said something.. and eina got the message and left us two to talk