Chapter 30

Somewhere no one knows the ikelos familia were discussing the recent events that took place. Dix who was in charge was furious with the way his party performed in letting a vouivre get away. He ordered the squad to find it again, as they all left he turned to his god ikelos who was sitting on the staircase just spectating.

dix asked his god a favor to investigate as well, with a heavy sigh and somewhat reluctant attitude he complied and soon left as well.

Back at hestia manor, everyone was gathered in the living room discussing some topics.  

(Y/n):" So you're saying that we have to go into the dungeon then won't we.."

Hestia:" Yeah, I talked to hephaestus, take and the others, but if we want to find out more about wiene there's a limit to what we'll learn above ground. If we wanted to gather information the guild would be a safe bet, but"

(Y/n):" We'd be attracting unnecessary attention if we dug around there."

Emma:" That would endanger our familia's standing."

Lili:" and who knows what might happen to her." (Y/n) and the others directed their attention to wiene who was playfully cuddling mikoto

Hestia:" Yes, that's why i want you all to enter the dungeon as secretly as possible. The place where you found wiene, the surrounding area anything and everything, please investigate it for me."

Bell/(Y/n):" Understood."

Wiene:" Bell.. (Y/n), are you going away?"

(Y/n):" No, we'll be back in a jiff."

Bell:" So don't worry about it too much."

Welf:" We really don't want to leave our home empty, if emma, mikoto, and haruhime stay then that means only 4 of us will be heading into the dungeon.

Emma:" But (Y/n) can handle himself can he? wouldn't 4 be fine."

(Y/n):" Yeah, but it'll take a day for all of us to get there, if i go at it alone yeah maybe less than that, but leaving the party would put all of them in danger so yeah."

Hestia:" Still.. It's not like we can ask anyone to just jump on to help."

(Y/n):" well i might have someone that can help."

*Timeskippu*

Ryuu:" You want to go to livira?" 

(Y/n):" Yes."

Ryuu:" and.."

(Y/n):" Oh, uhm i was wondering if you could accompany us."

Ryuu:" But can't yo-" (Y/n) then grabbed her hand and pulled her aside a ways away from the group.

(Y/n):" Listen, i just need you to come so i can be sure on this expedition of sorts. I can handle myself well and i completely trust my party but.. i have a bad feeling that the four of as aren't gonna be enough, and having you along will make me more than happy and it's assuring to have you with us." Ryuu wide eyes a bit as a feint red tint was on her cheeks, she shook her head as she smiled.

Ryuu:" (Y/n), I'm really sorry but i have my duties here-"

(Y/n):"oh.. is that so.. well th-" Someone suddenly called (Y/n), when they faced the sudden call it was aisha.

Aisha:" (Y/n) (L/n)" 

(Y/n):" Aisha? What are you doing here?" Aisha walked up to (Y/n) as she hooked around his arm pressing her breast against him.

Aisha:" I was in the area and i wanted to see how haruhime was doing. Then i managed to stumble on to all of you, what are you even doing at a place like this?"