Chapter 5

(Previously) 

I went a little ways far from where they were and i saw bell approach the killer and what i saw just proved my suspicions lili went behind bell and took his hestia knife.. 'i knew that girl was trouble.. but she must have a reason..'... after collecting all the other stones lili wanted to call it a day but bell protested saying he had more energy left in him.. but lili explained all the poison stuff those purple moss sprayed and after explaining our route we made our way out the dungeon..

(Y/n):'Liliruka Ade.. What are you hiding..'

(Present)

Me and bell went our separate ways for now he went to the guild because he said he wanted to talk with ms. eina about something... While i left to investigate our little supporter friend.. i was running from rooftop to rooftop to see where lili went too but then i see a person wearing white clothes with the hood on top of her head i knew that i had found her, i wasn't gonna confront her not yet anyway.. she went into this run down little store i think.. after waiting about 10 to 15 minutes she got out but she was angry and she was holding bells knife

(Y/n):'looks like she tried to sell it.. would't blame her if the enchants on the knife did't exist she would have made a fortune selling it.'

While still following her she came across syr and ryuu on her way out... 

Ryuu:"I'm sorry syr for making you carry the baggage." lili quickly hid the knife in her sleeve while towards them

Syr:"Oh no it's okay.. Ryuu do you always take paths like this?"

Ryuu:"Yes, it save time to and from the store, it's not inconvenient you don't have to worry."

Syr:"That is not what i meant." then lili walked past them but was called out by ryuu

Ryuu:"Stop right there you little hobbit.. Please show me the knife you just put up your sleeve"

(Y/n):'Woah she saw that as expected from ryuu..'

Syr:"Huh? hey ryuu.."

Lili:"Why..?"

Ryuu:"The knife has carved hieroglyphics appears similar to the one my acquaintance has i would like to check it."

(Y/n):'Now that's impressive she managed to see the carvings even in this dark alley.'

Lili:"...Well too bad, but this is mine don't go throwing accusations."

Ryuu:"Non-sense!" then ryuu emanated this powerful and threatening aura that even gave me the chills.. "Don't move please.." then lili suddenly bolted out of there.. "I gave you a warning." ryuu grabbed an apple and threw it at lilis hand but then..

(Y/n):"I'm very sorry ryuu for any trouble my companion has caused you.." i grab lili and i gave the apple back to ryuu ..

Ryuu:"Do you know her (Y/n)?"

(Y/n):"ah yes.. she is my and bells supporter.. right lili?"

Lili:"Ye-yes.." she looked down

(Y/n):"Glad to see you found bells knife have you by chance found when we left the dungeon?" i was smiling but i gave of an aura that was suffocating and ryu felt it..

Lili:"Yes.." then i whisper in her ear..

(Y/n):"*Whispers* I know what you did.. and don't try anything funny.." she shivered and my words and she gave me the knife and i hand it too ryu "If it's not to much to ask ryuu will you please on to this? and make it look like found it?"