Chapter 27

(Y/n) and mikoto finally lost the pursuers when they went to an alley.. (Y/n) was still angry with himself for being so indecisive..

(Y/n):'She saw right through me.. she knew that i could't risk putting any of them in danger again..i'll be your hero my ass! some hero i am...' (Y/n) then remembered haruhime's words when they were in the secret passage way.. 

(Y/n) grit his teeth and headbutted the ground as hard as he can.. mikoto looked at him worried and rushed to him.. he raised (Y/n)'s head to see it bleeding..

(Y/n):"I'll save her.. and i'm not stopping until i do..." mikoto then tended to his wound and was glad to see him back to normal.. 

With hestia.. she was trying to enter the ishtar manor but the guards weren't letting anyone in...

Emma:"As expected they aren't letting anyone in.."

Bell:".. but they really are doing this huh.."

Welf:"I had a hunch they'd try something like this.."

Lili:"They aren't going to make this one easy." Ouka and chigusa appeared behind them to report..

Ouka:"I'm back master.."

Takemikazuchi:"Any luck?"

Ouka:"No as expected all entrances have been blocked.."

Chigusa:"And not just that.. they also don't intend to let anyone out"

Lili:"They're intentions are pretty clear then.. they don't plan on letting anyone go without a fight."

Hestia:"AGHH!! (Y/n) is going to lose his innocence!!!"

with the ishtar familia..

Phryne:"What do you mean you haven't found the 'Headstrong king'!!"

Aisha:"You're one to talk.. we would't be in this situation if you hadn't disobeyed lady ishtar's orders."

Phryne:"Don't give me that crap! It's that ugly tramps fault! None of this would have happened if she did't feel sorry for him!"

Samira:"Calm down ladies." She said catching their attention. "I have a suggestion.. why don't we just capture the 'Headstrong king' and deliver him to lady ishtar after the ritual..it's not like we're not allowed to have fun with him anyway"

Aisha:"Easier said than done." she whispered to herself..

Mikoto was still tending to (Y/n)'s wounds.. she listened to their chasers and it sounded like they were getting farther away..

(Y/n):"Hey mikoto.."

Mikoto:"Yes (Y/n)?"

(Y/n):"I'm going to save her.. so please.. you should retreat.. and if you come across everyone.. tell them to not interfere.."

Mikoto:"Don't be stupid (Y/n)! If you do that.. they'll surely wage war on us.. how do you plan on taking them on?!"

(Y/n):"Did you hear her!? did you know what she said to me when i was with her that day!? It broke my heart that i was powerless! I did nothing to help her! I told her that i'd save her! but what did i do?! I did't move.. i did't do anything! It exposed my weak will! Aisha was right! I'm no hero.." (Y/n) looked down gritting his teeth.. mikoto looked at him and cupped his face and did something (Y/n) wasn't expecting her to do.. she slapped him.. mikoto looked at him with tears forming in her eyes.. (Y/n) was speechless..

Mikoto:"Don't say that.. it breaks my heart to see you.. like that.. if you weren't a hero would everyone still be here? you helped and saved everyone.. me.. lili.. emma.. you may not notice it but you're a hero not just to me.. but to everyone else.. so please.. go back to being the (Y/n) i know!" (Y/n) looked at her wide eyed.. and hugged her.. he soon let go..