Chapter 10

Thanks for the 10k reads guys! gives more inspiration to continue writing this book! so yeah enjoy chapter 10!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Previously)

Bell &(Y/n):"Wh-what?"

Lili:"You're both stupid!"

Bell & (Y/n):"What?!?!"

(Present)

Lili:"Why did you two do this.. you both had the chance to abandon her forever.. but why did you two come back.."

 (Y/n):"..."

Bell:"e-eh?"

 Lili:"Did't you both know you were being fooled?! And don't come up with some excuse lili took your knife as a surprise! while you two were busy lili would pocket during the exchange!"

 (Y/n):'i knew..'

Lili:"She would't split it equal for the three of us! lili would take 50 percent while giving only 25 percent to you both! she would even take 70 percent!"

 (Y/n):'I counted..'

Lili:"When one of you would ask for errands, she would charge double for the items!"

 (Y/n):'Like i would't notice that..'

Lili:"You two would't know how disappointed lili was with your items! she was so disappointed she felt pity towards you two!"

(Y/n):'Okay i did't know that.. ouch'

Lili:"Don't you know lili is a bad girl? the worst kind of hobbit who has deceived you both from the beginning! And are you still going to save her?!"

(Y/n):"Well yeah."

Bell:"O-of course"

 Lili:"Wh-why!"

Bell:"Because.."

 (Y/n):"You're a girl i guess?" i rubbed the nape of my neck and awkwardly chuckled..

Lili:"Geez!" she got closer to us "Idiots! you're both idiots! Do you both just save any girl in the dungeon?! Perverts! Horny lechers! enemies of all women!" i smiled and put my hand on her shoulder and bell put his on her head..

 (Y/n):"Then let's say it's because it was you lili."

Lili:"eh."

Bell:"We wanted to save you because it's you lili, we did't want you gone because it's you lili."

 (Y/n):"Look we need a reasonable person sometimes.. being the idiots we are."

Bell:"So lili when you have a problem come to us, Especially when you have a problem with me.. i'm more of an idiot than (Y/n).. that's why you need to tell me or i'll never know."

 Lili:"i-i'm so-sor" she could't finish her words due to the tears..

 (Y/n):"We will save you no matter what lili:"

She then hugged us both and cried loudly.. letting all her tears out while apologizing over and over again..

(Timeskippu)

I was currently in my casual attire having lost the armor plates i was in need of a new armor set... i was carrying 4 drinks on a tray to a table.. it has been several days since that day..

(Flashbackku)

Since the battle, lili hasn't shown up and me and bell were getting worried a little with her gone for two days but we did't let that get us down cause we knew we would meet her again... we then saw a small figure walking towards our direction..