Chapter 16

tiny announcement, so yeah I've been using the manga as a base for this story and because the manga will later not be able to cover season 2 of the anime i'm switching to the anime and it missed some content from the anime so yeah hope you guys don't mind and enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Previously)

Welf:"Here bell.." he handed him his new knife.. and he took a sword wrapped in a big cloth.. "(Y/n) take this.."

(Y/n):"This is beautiful i swung the sword and it felt great.."

Welf:"yeah the materials you guys gave me were amazing these two are my best works so far.. take it." he smiled brightly

(Present)

(Flashback)

(Y/n):"Bell i think you somehow activated your argonaut skill.."

Bell:"you think so?" we then heard screaming and saw the party that passed by a second ago running from one of the dragons..

(Y/n):"Wait where's lili and emma?!" i then saw her and told her to run "Lili! Emma! get out of there!"

they started to run but the dragon targeted them, emma was about to attack but she was caught of guard by the dragons tail.. i pushed her out of the way and i got hit by the tail.. i was sent a few meters away from them..

Emma:"(Y/n)!" she was about to run towards me but i stopped her..

(Y/n):"I'm fine! just protect lili! Bell kill it! they're both safe." the dragon was about to head to me

Bell:"Right!" he raised his right arm and chanted "Fire bolt!" he then shot it out and it was stronger than usual 

(Y/n):"Woah.." i got back up and walked towards them

Lili:"(Y/n) are you okay?"

(Y/n):"I've been hit with worse.. how about you two? are okay?"

Emma:"Yeah thanks to you"

(End of flashback)

(Y/n):"Yeah remember that feeling again." i was currently sparring with bell 

Bell:"i'll try.."

(Y/n):"Don't try! do it!" i hit him with the scabbard and he got knocked down.. i help him stand back up "Sorry i hit you too hard.."

Bell:"No it's okay, i was still thinking about the skill.."

(Y/n):"Well what did you think about before that?"

Bell:"I wanted to become one the heroes grampa always told me about.."

(Y/n):"And bingo, just think of being a hero and maybe the skill will activate.. we might need it when we enter the middle floors it might come in handy" we than sat at the door step of the church admiring the night sky

Bell:"Yeah and ushiwakamaru the knife weld made it pretty amazing"

(Y/n):"you got that right.. absol it's pretty similar to storm bringer.." we sat there in silence until bell asked a question..

Bell:"Hey (Y/n).. do you think i'll ever be as strong as you or ais.."

(Y/n):"as you are now.. no.. but when you keep on going and doing what you do to get stronger.. you'll surpass even me.. i might not be able to help all the time bell.. like with the minotaur.. you need to get stronger... so stuff like that won't happen.."