Chapter 25

(Y/n) got home.. and he was then getting scolded by hestia..

Hestia:"So you stayed overnight at the entertainment district huh?"

(Y/n):"Well.."

Mikoto:"Lady hestia.. it was my fault (Y/n) got lost an-" 

Hestia:"I don't want to hear it mikoto." she said in a stern voice. "Now be honest.. (Y/n) did you have the best time of your life while you were there?"

(Y/n):"best time.... what! no i would't!"

Hestia:"then what were you doing there.. and pray tell me what is this!" she held the aphrodisiac vile.. mikoto and the others looked at it shocked.. and bell just confused..

(Y/n):"Oh that.." he then remembered to what hermes and him said to each other.."someone gave it to me.. and i wasn't doing anything questionable.."

Hestia:"*Sigh* a child cannot lie in the presence of their god.. (Y/n) must be telling the truth.. and we all know he is second to bell when it comes to being a bad liar.. but still the fact that you all going there is unforgivable."

(Y/n):"Like i said goddess i did't-"

Hestia:"Your punishment is go make yourself useful around the neighborhood.. no more if and buts"

(Y/n):"..yes mam.."

(Y/n) went on to just go clean around the place...

(Y/n):"*Sigh* i really did it this time.." (Y/n) then saw a bunch of kids playing hero and monster.. he gently smiled at them and his mind went back to haruhime.. "I wish i could have said something more uplifting.."

(Y/n) then just continued his job or punishment sweeping around until he heard someone call him.. when he looked it was bell and the others and they were also holding brooms..

(Y/n):"What are you guys doing here?"

Bell:"We decided to help you out!"

(Y/n):"But this is my punishment?"

Welf:"As i recall we were right there with you.. we're just as guilty."

Lili:"And we can't possibly let you shoulder the punishment."

Emma:"We have to take responsibility too.. but i would be lying if i wasn't curios to what did keep you in there."

(Y/n):"Geez." mikoto then approached him..

Mikoto:"My selfish behavior caused you this trouble (Y/n).. i'm sorry.." (Y/n) just smiled and patted her head..

(Y/n):"Well i was worried about you anyway so it doesn't matter.. why were you going there anyway?"

Mikoto:"Oh about that.. i was looking for someone.. specifically a renard.. i heard she was inside somewhere in the district."

(Y/n):"A renard.."

Mikoto:"Sadly i did't find her.."

(Y/n):"By any chance her name is haruhime?" mikoto then suddenly jolted up..

Mikoto:"Who told you that? do you have anything that can lead to her?"

(Y/n):"Well the truth is.. i met her when i got lost .. and she was working in a brothel.." (Y/n) then explained his encounter with haruhime.

Mikoto:"I see.. i did't want to believe the rumor.. but i guess she really was working in the brothels.. someone as innocent as her.."

(Y/n):"..What if.."