Chapter 11

(Previously)

Ais:"You're a coward.. but i don't know what you fear.. you are fearing something else but i think you will run away when the moment comes.."

Bell:"!?!"

(Present)

I awoke to see a war zone.. everywhere i look i see my friends wounded or worse dead.. i heard a voice calling me.. as i got closer i saw it was bell.. wounded stabbed through the stomach and on the brink of death.. i ran to his side..

Bell:"Why did't you help us? You were my hero (Y/n) but why..?" 

(Y/n):"Wait n-no i did't know.."

Bell:"Is that why you left all of us? because you were better than us?" he grabbed my shirt and pulled it.. "Well it doesn't matter anyway.. because of you we're dead.."

(Y/n):"N-no bel-" a huge gust of wind blew me away..

when i looked where bell was he faded away and everything was black again.. i then saw a small light i walked to it.. and saw mikoto.. i called for her but she wasn't looking.. when i got closer the light got brighter.. it was blinding after awhile my eyes adjusted and what i saw was horrifying.. Mikoto walking towards me bleeding from her stomach.. i quickly ran over to her and held her close..

Mikoto:"(Y/n).. how could you..."

(Y/n):"Mikoto! what happened?"

Mikoto:"i thought you loved me.. why did you leave me to die.. you left us to fight that monster.."

(Y/n):"No! wait.. i did't do that! i swear! please believe me!" then she cupped my face with her hands..

Mikoto:"But i just can't hate you for it.. because.. i love you (Y/n)" she said those words with a smile and a single tear came from eye..

(Y/n):"Mikoto i-im sorr-" another gust of wind blew me away..

Again i was surrounded by darkness .. i was wandering again in the endless void.. i was lost.. i tried screaming but my voice would't come out.. but lightning struck where i was.. then i was in my demi-god state.. i was in what looked like the dungeon.. but everything was on fire... i was walking until i heard bell and mikoto's voice..

Mikoto:"There you are (Y/n)! hurry we need to evacuate they say that we are being attacked by a floor boss!

Bell:"Yeah and you should deactivate your demi-god power.. they might sense you.." 

bell grabbed my hand.. while mikoto ran ahead.. i wanted to say something but i could't.. i suddenly stopped and made bell let go of my hand

Mikoto:"(Y/n)? come on we need to go!"

Bell:"Hurry up (Y/n)! mikoto!"

I suddenly did something i would never think of doing..i stabbed bell with storm slicer..

Bell:"(Y/n)...?" he fell limp and i retracted the sword mikoto saw this and unsheathed her own katana

Mikoto:"Who are you?! And what did you do to (Y/n-.." before she could finish i had already slit her stomach.. she then fell backwards bleeding 

So i was the monster that they fought.. i was the one who did this to them.. the same nightmare repeated over and over and over.. in a constant loop showing me how i killed them and how i wasn't controlling myself.. i was awoken from the nightmare.. sweating and heavily breathing.. i looked around and saw bell and ais still training.. i grabbed my chest..