Chapter 3

New chapter yall hope you guys love it sorry if the story sometimes diverts i'm trying to change a few things hope you guys love it thanks for waiting and now on to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

*Before*

Mikoto:"Yes.. tomorrow at 9 am don't be late okay?" she kissed my cheek and smiled she then went into the house and left me there a blushing and grinning mess..

(Y/n):"She kissed me..." i was holding my cheek and i started to head back home to the church.. " i hope these feelings i'm getting in my heart don't change"

*Present*

I was waiting for mikoto to arrive.. i was sitting on the fountain and i could't help but be giddy and stuff.. i was really feeling super happy to spend time with her again but who knows what these feelings are.. it was almost 9 and i was just reading a book that i brought with me to pass time and i was also thinking about the armor that i was gonna buy i still need the cloak and it has to be just light armor..... damn salamanders burning away my cloak.. while i was in deep thought mikoto arrived and looked at me like i was crazy

Mikoto:"Uh (Y/n)? are you okay?"

(Y/n):"Huh?" i was startled and i just looked at her 

Mikoto:"It's me mikoto, why are you so out of it this early?"

(Y/n):"Oh sorry.. i was just thinking about this date of ours.."

Mikoto:"D-date?!"

(Y/n):"Yeah date.. so why don't we head towards hephaestus shop in babel."

as we were walking i saw a beautiful necklace for mikoto.. i bought it in secret and we continued our way to our destination... once we arrived at floor 4 i saw very expensive looking gear..

(Y/n):"geez all of these are expensive... i was looking for something durable and light armor at best.."

Mikoto:"I think if we go to floor 7 or 8 we can find something a little more in your price range."

(Y/n):"Well my budget is a 100 thousand valis so yeah i think i'll be good.."

So we head towards floor 7 and i see that the prices dropped drastically for adventurers with low money who can afford them... me and mikoto split up so we can cover more ground to find what i wanted... while i was looking i saw a box with some light armor..

(Y/n):"woah this is actually really good.. the price for all of it... 55 thousand valis huh.." i try it on to see that it fits perfectly and it has symbol and the name says 'welf' i think..

(This is what it looks like, feel free to change it up a bit and you put the short sword just above your waist)

(Y/n):"This fits like a glove, no cloak but i think the hood will do.. i'll just have to use my mask i guess.."

Mikoto:"Hey (Y/n) i found some leather armor.. oh wow.. looks like you already found a set, how much is it?"