Chapter 21

(Previously)

Apollo:"Oh so you're saying you are going to ignore you childrens wrong doings darling hestia?!" He smiled as he got us right where he wanted.."then you leave me no choice! as head of the apollo familia i challenge you to a war game!" everyone cheered as they were ecstatic at the idea of the war game "And if we win this clash" He pointed to me and bell "(Y/n) (L/n) and Bell Cranel will belong to us!"

Hestia:"Huh?!" he smiled and licked his lips with a blush on his disgusting face

(Present)

Apollo:"Well then hestia!? i'm gonna take your sweet children away from you"

Hestia:"That was your goal all along you creep!"

Apollo:"What an awful implication hestia i thought you knew me more than that knowing our coronal past"

Hestia:"That's a friggin lie and you know it! i shot down every pathetic advance you ever made!"

(Y/n):"Goddess let's just go.. there's no point in entertaining this.."

Hestia:"Very well.. i don't have to even agree to a war game.."

Apollo:"You will soon regret that decision."

As all three of us left i gave mikoto one last smile before leaving with bell and goddess..

(Timeskippu)

The next morning came and me, bell and emma were getting ready to go to the dungeon..

(Y/n):"So a war game is a battle between two opposing familias right goddess?"

Hestia:"Yep, and when the rules have been decided it turns to a full on war and the winner gets literally anything from the loser."

Emma:"So that's why he wanted you two.. and in doing it via a war game he would definitely succeed.."

Hestia:"He is such a bully! knowing full well that i only have you three! and if he takes away bell and (Y/n).. me and emma would be devastated.."

As me and emma were leading the way out.. as soon as we opened the front door people from the apollo familia were stationed outside.. soon fire balls shot towards us.. i pulled emma back and told her to create a energy barrier around the four of us.. as smoke was present i told the three of them to exit through the back door.. i on the other hand proceeded to be a decoy..

(Y/n):"Go! i'll catch up! Emma protect them at all cost! and make sure to bring my short sword with you!"

Emma:"Right!"

Bell picked up goddess and they proceeded to run away.. i jumped out and provoked some of them..

(Y/n):"Come on! i'll take you all on!"

Guy 1:"It's the 'Headstrong king' apollo said not to hurt him.."

Guy 2:"Who cares! let's get him then go after the other three!"

Three people than jumped towards me .. i dodged all their attempts in slashing me i then knocked them out with a chop to neck..some got passed me and i soon gave chase..

(Y/n):"bell.. protect goddess and emma.."

As i ran across some rooftops i saw some more people charging spells and shooting arrows at me.. i deflected their arrows an slid underneath their spells.. i jumped over them and just kept running.. i then bell and the others who were surrounded by apollo's familia.. bell and emma jumped away but daphne tried throwing a knife at the both of them.. i deflected the first one but the second one got emma's shoulder..