Chapter 12

(Previously)

(Y/n):"Huh that was the midday chime meaning it's noon.." ais let out a small yawn and said after

Ais:"okay then, should we then start the napping training?" i just made a dumbfounded face..

(Y/n):"Aren't you just sleepy?" then she pouted slightly and went close to my face a little to close in fact..

Ais:"This is training for when we are in the dungeon.. wherever the place and adventurer must be able to sleep anywhere."

(Y/n):"Okay then.. well don't mind if i do"

(Present)

(With the one watching over their training)

Freya:"In any case..this is getting interesting.. the monster ottar tamed.. and through the strict training from (Y/n) and the sword princess.. i bet he'll develop more than expected.. and with ottar planning on fighting (Y/n) i just wonder who will win.. a part of me doesn't want him to get hurt.. but i still want to see him in despair.."

She was seated at a round table with wine and she was just looking over a sleeping (Y/n), bell, and ais.. she was playing with her hair.. with an irritated face

Freya:"Ah.. am i jealous? i'm getting impatient.. i wanna know how strong they are.. maybe i should instigate a few things~"

(Back to (Y/n) )

we were now currently walking through town.. my stomach was growling and so was bells..

(Y/n):"So are we gonna eat or what..."

Bell:"Ais, sorry.. but i'm really hungry.."

Ais:"Don't worry you two.. i'm also hungry."

(Y/n):"So where are we heading?" she pointed the direction we where going..

Bell:"The north main street?"

Ais:"Yes, i heard from the tea shop owner that there is a fried potato stall that way."

(Y/n):'oh no.. that's where goddess works..there's gonna be trouble..'

We arrived shortly at the stall and i was right.. because i saw goddess..

Hestia:"Welcom- Whattt!?" she immediately went from happy to annoyed in a second..

Bell & (Y/n):"i knew it.."

Ais:"Three fried potatoes with bean paste please." 

Hestia:"Tha-That would be 120 valis.." ais gave the payment and goddess handed the three fried potatoes i grabbed mine and i tried to walk away but i was to late.. "What the heck are you two doing!?"

Bell:"I'm sorry!"

(Y/n):"Why are you angry at me?!" i pulled ais and me and bell got in front of her..

Hestia:"Of all things why does it have to be with the sword princess! and you (Y/n) i thought you were supposed to look out for bell!"

(Y/n):"I am!"

Hestia:"Then why did you let wallen-whatisit get near bell!"

Bell:"that's a long story.." she then separated bell and ais.. 

Hestia:"Explain now."

Bell:"We just happened to meet up here.." she then released a scary aura..

Hestia:"You mustn't lie in front of a goddess!!"

(Y/n):"I asked Ms. ais to train bell and she said in exchange i would look after them." 'a little white lie.. but i think ais agreed because of bell's rapid growth.'