Chapter 7

(Previously)

I grabbed her hand and we went our way to her place.. after a few minutes of eating we continued our training.. while we were taking our break i thought of duel wielding hestia short sword and storm slicer..

Mikoto:"What's on your mind?"

(Y/n):"oh.. oh nothing.. i just thought of duel wielding my weapons.."

Mikoto:"It's not impossible.. but i know you could do it." she smiled at me and i smiled back..

(Y/n):"Yeah well do you wanna go to the dungeon? i think i have the hang of using storm slicer now."

Mikoto:"Well then let's get going!"

(Present)

Mikoto and I went into the dungeon well equipped and ready for anything.. while going down i asked her something..

(Y/n):"Hey.. does your familia know you're partying with a guy from a different familia?"

Mikoto:"Oh yeah they do, they actually know you and are curios especially my god takemikazuchi, and don't worry they don't have any doubt that you won't protect me.."

(Y/n):"Well i don't anybody getting hurt while i'm around."

Mikoto:"So what is your familia doing while you're with me?"

(Y/n):"Oh i think bell treated goddess to dinner or something?"

Mikoto:"Why did't you go with them?"

(Y/n):"Well i already made plans with you, and goddess understands" i smiled at her which caused her to blush just a little bit "Well then let's get going shall we?"

Mikoto:"We shall."

I equipped storm slicer and we both ran just killing the monsters and after clearing we would pick up the magic stones, after repeating that procedure a couple of more time we were now on the 10th floor so we decided to take a little break after a few minutes we resumed what we were doing and to be honest it was really fun..

(Timeskip)

Later that night..

I arrived back home and saw bell still awake while goddess was sleeping peacefully..

(Y/n):"Yo." i waved at him while going down the stairs.

Bell:"Oh (Y/n) you're pretty happy looking? what happened while you were out?"

(Y/n):"Oh yeah i got this!" i whisper shouted and showed him storm slicer

Bell:"Woah! is that new storm bringer?"

(Y/n):"Yeah and it's name now is storm slicer and it's a whole lot better."

I told bell what had happened when i came home the other day he was shocked that i actually beat the three strongest members of the loki familia..

(Y/n):"So wanna test it out?"

Bell:"Wait really? i would love to!"

(Y/n):"then head outside and i follow in a bit i'll just get dressed."

Bell:"Ok!"

I removed my gear and got changed into something more comfortable, a tshirt, pants and my boots.. i went outside and called for bell and gave him storm slicer.. he was shocked to see how beautiful the actual blade was.. after a few test swings we sparred a good bit i duel wielded hestia short sword and hestia knife and that went on for an hour or so.. bell and i got tired and we decided to call it a night