Chapter 2

*Before*

(Y/n):"Well i guess this will do it.. Okay uglies! come and get me!"

i started to get there attention again i run towards a place where there was less people to get involved and as i got ready i got into my stance..

(Y/n):"This short sword better not be all looks.."

*Present*

Well my plan was to lure them away from people but wherever i went there was bound to be someone and i couldn't let others get injured by my doings so before things got any more worse than they already were there was a girl who did't noticed one of the salamanders fire breath heading towards her... on instinct i activated 'full cowl' and dashed towards her she noticed my presence and before the flame hit us i picked her up bridal style and jumped out of the way just in time..

(Y/n):"Okay miss why did't you sense the fire darting towards you?"

???:"Uh.. i'm sorry i was to busy eating the crepe i just bought.." she was blushing due to being embarrassed or what..

(Y/n):" Well atleast you're safe now so do you mind aiding me in fighting these things? i'm (Y/n) by the way..and you are?"

Mikoto:"Oh.. i'm yamato mikoto... a-and do you mind putting me d-down.."

(Y/n):" Not yet mikoto we need a safer distance away from these freaks.. i'll explain the situation on the way."

While running around town followed by the rampaging salamanders and explaining to a blushing mikoto the situation we eventually turned a corner to a street that wasn't littered with people but still a few... i then finally put her down and we stared down the two salamanders and were ready to fight..

(Y/n):" I better warn you mikoto these things are full grown and can come close to a level 5 adventurer so we better be careful."

Mikoto:"I noticed and i know i'm way out of my league here but i owe you so better help."

(Y/n):" Or you just want to watch your knight fight these things~"i tease her to relieve some tension..

Mikoto:"I-it's n-not like that! i-"

(Y/n):" okay okay just teasi- Crap! here they come!"

we got ready but i was caught off guard by the salamander smacking me away..

Mikoto:"(Y/n)!"

(Y/n):" GAH! ... NO GET BACK!"

mikoto ignored my warning and ran to my side.. she was helping me up but the salamanders shot out another fire breath.. luckily i was able to get mikoto out of the way while i took most of the hit..

(Y/n):'dammit my clothes..' "Mikoto! Change of plans i want you to evacuate all the people here i deal with them!."

Mikoto:"I can't leave you with these things!"

(Y/n):"Just go i'll be fine.. and if my make it out of here i'll treat you to dinner!" with that mikoto ran off to help the citizens while sporting a blush but with still a worried expression.. "Okay time to get serious.." 

i crack my knuckles and activated 'full cowl' and swiftly dodged draw there attacks, i retreated a few feet away and drew the short sword..

(Y/n):'god i hope this works'

i close my eyes and focus my lightning magic onto the short sword and after i open them and i see the blade coated in lightning..

(Y/n):"Let's do this!"