Chapter 26

(Previously)

Phryne:"Ladies leave the dungeon at once!" the cloaked figure now to be revealed as haruhime approached and fell to her knees..

Haruhime:"Please don't tell me that the target was him.."

Aisha:"That's right.. as per lady ishtar's orders."

Phryne:"He was very strong.. if i were a level lower he would have beaten me.. but i still won in the end~"

Haruhime just looked at (Y/n)'s unconscious body with saddened eyes.. and they all soon left..

(Present)

(Y/n) stirred awake..he was stripped of his broken armor and his swords were on the side..his eye later adjusted to his surroundings and he was confused to be in a torture room.. and he noticed he was bound by chains...

(Y/n):"Where the hell am i.." his head then faced towards the person keeping him there..

Phryne:"Wakey wakey~" phryne looked at (Y/n) with lust filled eyes..

(Y/n):"Oh hell no!!"

with aisha she was pissed because phryne took (Y/n) for herself again.. she then ordered everyone else to go look for her to retrieve him back.. haruhime hearing this made her worry for (Y/n) she then ran.. mikoto was unconscious in a cell.. and she stirred awake to see haruhime and she apologized to her.. mikoto told her to wait but haruhime just ran off.. mikoto then saw the set of keys that haruhime left for her... (Y/n) was struggling to break the chains and phryne ever so made her way to him..

Phryne:"It's no use~" phryne then grabbed (Y/n)'s face.. "As i expected you look delicious~" she then licked his face making (Y/n) vomit a little in his mouth "Okay morsel.. what sort of fun should we have~" she said as she gestured to all of her torture equipment.. 

(Y/n):"I don't know.. maybe a game of hide and seek? i hide and you don't come and find me??"

Phryne:"SO quick to retort~ well it's all for naught no one has ever escaped my private chamber~ Oh and feel free to scream~ it only adds to my amusement~ what a tasty face let's get started~"

Phryne then moved her hand to grab (Y/n)'s groin and when she did (Y/n) yelped a little from the contact.. phryne looked a bit disappointed..

Phryne:"Now that won't do.. wait here i have a little drug that can fix that.. it never fails to make men want me~ soon you won't be able to take your hands off of me" phryne walked away laughing and soon she closed the door..

(Y/n):"I need to get out of here!!" the door soon opened again startling (Y/n) but the person who opened it gave him hope "Haruhime..?"

Haruhime:"Master (Y/n)?" (Y/n) filled with joy called out to her..

(Y/n):"Haruhime! she- she violated me.. it.. it was.. disturbing..."

Haruhime:"Please lower your voice.. she'll come back.." haruhime then made her way to (Y/n) and unlocked all his restraints.. (Y/n) then tackled her into a hug...

(Y/n):"i was so.. so terrified.. for my life.. but also.. at what she was about to do to me.." (Y/n) silently sobbed in her chest and haruhime then wrapped her tail around his waist and slowly caressed his hair..

Everyone was frantically looking for (Y/n) but to no luck.. mikoto tried using yatanoshirogarasu to try and locate his position but he was out of range.. she had a worried look but continued of her search.. phryne came back and saw that (Y/n) had escaped with his weapons and she was furious she then suspected it was haruhime who helped him... (Y/n) and haruhime were now in some secret passage ways... and (Y/n) was holding onto haruhime's sleeve while she led the way..