Chapter 6

Wassup guys have you guys seen the season 3 trailer for danmachi? oh my godd i'm excited for it already.. so yeah guys enjoy this extra long chapter! till the next one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Previously)

(Y/n):"Well then i'm gonna use my weapon right here.. and all form of skills and magic are allowed right?"

Finn:"yep and we can also use magic this is a spar so we can go all out."

Riveria:"Very well then please prepare yourself." she raised her magna alfs

Gareth:"Go all out young (Y/n)! hahaha!"he raised his grand axe

Finn:"Then (Y/n) shall we get started?" he raised his fortia spear..

(Y/n):"Hell yeah.." i got in my stance and held storm bringer.. "Let's get this started!"

(Present)

I got it my stance and prepared myself for there assault.. figuring them out as fast as i can is the tactic for now.. i don't really know how they fight so that will be the challenge that i have to face.. Loki counted down from 3 and when she reached one, i activated 'full cowl' and seeing eyes to test it out.. time seemed like it slowed down just a bit and i see gareth and finn... finn was currently on my left and gareth was on the right and riveria stayed behind while chanting a spell..

(Y/n):'From there movements.. gareth will most likely go for an over head swing and finn will go for a sweep with his spear'

As i predicted that's what they did and i tried to go for diagonal slash myself on finn but gareth got in the way and blocked with the broad part of his grand axe.. i then see just in corner of my eye riveria finishing up her spell and the spell was ice spikes coming at me.. i broke the ice at insane speeds but i sense finn coming at me from behind i just managed to turn around and block his attempt from the looks of it gareth threw for faster and stronger impact..

(Y/n):'more hits like that and storm bringer might not last this..'

my train of thought was broken when finn jumped backed and suddenly gareth did a front flip into an over head swing i blocked it but i was pushed back just a little i swear i heard a crack somewhere but i forget about riveria who had another spell coming this time it was wind spell mixed with ice magic.. spikes were coming at me fast and everything was slow motion and that's saying something ... i somehow parried some of them but still some nicked me in some places..

(Y/n):'god i'm already exhausted.. and only a minute has passed..time to end this..'

I activated my demi-god power and everyone in the vicinity felt the immense power and pressure i was emanating.. i got behind finn and did a horizontal slash and he did't block it that well and it sent him flying into the wall..

Finn:"Ah geez i'm out!" he raised his arms signaling defeat..

(Y/n):'two left..'

I charged at gareth and we clashed i was overpowering him but the stress was getting to storm bringer and i did't notice .. i parried him and followed it with a round house kick which hit him on the side and sent flying towards the crowd..

Gareth:"Ow.. i'm out hahaha!"

(Y/n):'one left..'

I feel myself get light headed and i was getting weaker and i did't know how i was gonna keep this up... i was losing my footing but regained it later.. riveria knew what was coming and activated her best defensive spell..