Chapter eight

Two years later

James carried his twins to full term without magical making the pregnancy faster. He gave birth to twin girls. Harry was happy to be a big brother and to have sisters. But it soon turns bad. James and Tom slowly spent more time with the twins than Harry. Also, Harry and Draco also started homeschooling. Harry was having problems learning so they had to hire a tutor to help Harry out.

Harry grumpily watches his 2-year-old sisters and Draco's 18-month-old nephew play in the playroom with Draco. "Draco can you come to play with me now?" He hisses for the 6th time to the nine-year-old. While playing a video game.

"Not really your sisters are still playing dress-up with me. Plus we can play video games after they go to bed," Draco hissed back. Harry throws the controller down and goes to his room. Why does Draco spend all his time with my sisters and his nephew? I guess I'm not important anymore. Daddy and papa even spend more time with them in me.

James Walks by Harry's room and stops hearing him sob. "Harry, baby, what's the matter?" He asks going into the surprisingly neat room.

Why would you care don't you have the twins to worry about? Harry thought yo tell his daddy but did not. "I'm fine just got a headache is all," He hissed.

James sits on his bed and pulls him into his lap. "Mind telling me the truth, little man?"

"You and papa love the twins more then me. They are perfect come pair to me. They talk normal and don't need to sign or use parseltongue to talk without a stutter that will not go away. They are smart and don't need tutors to help with school work and they don't cry when someone touches them too hard," Harry cried trying to push away from his daddy.

"We love you, my sweet boy, the girls are just small and need more help, I'm sorry you feel neglected." James holds him.

"Your just saying that because I'm crying to make me feel better," Harry hissed looking away from his dad still crying.

"How about I take you out, just you and me?" James said looking down at Harry. 

"What about papa," Harry hissed looking at him whipping the tears away. 

"Papa is having a meeting maybe you can have some Harry-Papa time later when we get back," James said kissing Harry's forehead.

"Ok. Can we get ice cream and can I bring King, Midnight, lionne, and with us?" Harry asked feeling a little better. 

"Of course, my little prince." James takes his hand and help him up from the bed. Harry's two snakes which are much bigger now go around both of his arms. Harry also put his lion on a leash and they started walking to the front door of the manor.

"Harry?" Draco calls behind him

"Yes?" He hissed looking behind him.

"Where are you going?" Draco asks

"We are spending some daddy son time Draco. He will be fine with me ok. He also will be back before you know it," James said looking at Draco with a smile. Draco frowns and watches them leave.

Harry holds his Daddy's hand, looking up at him. He smiles at him feeling loved again. Not that Harry does not know what love is but in the last two years he as not spend a lot of time with his parents. They walked out the door and James apporated them to Knockturn alley. Harry looks around at all the people rushing around them with dark cloaks. But Harry loved it all. People looked scared when they saw James and Harry. They went to the ice cream shop. Harry was so happy. He had not been here in forever.

The owner gives them their usual and said its been a while and gave them their ice cream for free. James transfigures Harry's snakes into magical charms so he could eat because his two snakes like to take his food from him. Harry smiled at that and sign thank you. They talked about life and how things are going with them