Chapter 10

After a while, Draco starts to growl and nuzzles Harry's neck holding him tighter causing Harry to whine and try to move away.

Tom hears this and runs over to the boys. He sees Harry is sweating and Draco is holding him way too tight and his mouth is open over Harry's neck. Harry whines more and starts to squirm, causing Draco to growl. Tom picks Harry up and moves him away from Draco. Harry starts to pant because he's so hot. Draco wakes up looking at Tom and glares at him. Then he moved away from them both and runs to his room.

The back of Harry's pants starts to feel wet. Harry whines. "Papa, make it stop."

"I can't buddy. It will last for a week and you will have to sleep with me and daddy," Tom said rubbing Harry's back.

Harry pants harder. "Want Daddy."

"Let's go to daddy then little snake and let's get you also in a cold bath yea," Tom said while he put a magic rope and wheels on the playpen. Then they were off to their room. Harry's pants are soaked by the time they get there. Harry whimpers and pants against his Papa's neck. Tom tries to put down Harry so he could start the bath and get James but Harry was not having this. Harry clings to him panting hard, feeling comfort in the alpha scent his Papa gives off.

Lucius was asleep in bed. James could tell there was something wrong with his baby boy. He runs out of the room and into his and Tom's room. He sees Tom holding Harry and his baby is panting and he smells of heat. James' eyes got big and he goes over to them.

Harry whimpers pitifully as James takes him into the bathroom. "Daddy, it's hot."

"I know baby. It will go away soon." James said as Harry whines as James starts the bath and helps him undress from his slick soaked clothes. Tom comes in and helps James out.

Harry is sticky from the amount of slick his body is overproducing. James looks worried remembering his first heat was never like this. Tom also looks worried at this. Harry was also really warm. James took his temp and he was 107° which was not good at all.

"Maybe it's because Draco was holding him when it started?" Tom said looking at James with the same look James was having.

"No, I have been reading and even if mates grow up close like Harry and Draco are this still does not happen. Could this be part of the old coot's plan?" James said getting sick thinking about this.

"Maybe we have to watch Harry more closely," Tom said as he picks up Harry and put him in the freezing cold water. Harry was still panting but not as bad as before. The water quickly heats up as Harry sits in it. Tom does a freezing spell on Harry's water again. Harry starts whimpering not knowing what the thing he wants-HE NEEDS- is. He started to touch himself when Tom took both his hands and hold them. Harry calms down a little and starts to relax.

James gets some special soup to help his son out. Tom moves so James could reach Harry better to help him out more. Harry looks at his daddy, shifting his hips side to side. "No baby we cant do that ok," James said as he washes Harry's body.

Harry whines and shifts his hips again. "Daddy, I don't like it."

"Shh baby. I know how this feels. But it does get better baby. I promise," James said. Then Tom thought of something. He takes his shirt off and pants off. He gets into the freezing water and holds Harry to him. Harry relaxes even more. Soon Harry goes to sleep in the cold water with his papa holding him. Tom gets them out of the bath, James dries them and they notice that Harry's slick is still coming out quickly but has slowed a little.

In a different hall of the manor. Draco is going crazy. He knows should stay away from Harry but at the same time, he wanted to be near him and do things that boys should not do at their age. He also did not want to go to his parents about this because he thought he could handle it. Draco goes to Harry's room after the alpha in him took control and he starts to smell for his omega. He started to do things that he should not do. But he could not control himself. Draco finds Harry in his parent's room and sneaks in hiding as James and Tom step into the bathroom to talk, leaving Harry on the bed. Draco picks up the sweet-smelling omega and runs with him to his room and locks the door.