Chapter 18

10 years later

Harry stares at the mirror in front of him as James attempts to do something with his hair. Tom was in the room holding Harry's twin boys who were each one year old. He was also making fun of James as he tried to match a braid Draco always did in Harry's hair that was Harry's favorite.

"Dad, could Draco just do it? He does it way better than you are doing it right now," Harry whined.

"No, we're not breaking tradition, I'm going to get Dana, she knows what to do," James says and slips out.

"Mama!" Scorpius giggles reaching for Harry. Harry smiles and takes him from Tom.

"Are you ready for this my little snake?" Tom asked making sure Harry's white dress robes were perfect on him.

"Yes papa, I'm ready." Harry smiles and kisses Scorpius' head.

Soon James came back with Dana and the twins who were Harry's groom's maids. They each smiled at him and took Scorpius and Ares from Harry and Tom's arms.

The boys both giggle and Ares starts to chew on his sleeve. Peppa smiled at Ares and took it out of his mouth and gave him his dummy. They both watch as Harry was getting mad because his hair was not how Draco did it and Dana was putting her own twist to it. Peppa and Alex watch as their oldest brother was throwing a fit about his hair.

"And I thought you were dramatic." Alex mumbles. "Didn't Draco show you how to do it? Maybe you should give it a try?"

"He did because he knew this would happen today. And you know Har is the layback out of all six of us," Peppa said handing Ares to Alex.

She moved her dad and Dana out of the way did Harry's hair. She also helps calm him down by telling him they look beautiful and he got this. "Alright, everyone out we have a few more things to set up," Peppa says. "Yes, you too Alex." She says to her twin. After everyone leaves she gives Harry a piece of parchment that has a letter from Draco on it.

Dear Raven,

I knew you are freaking about everything like you always are. But this day is about us getting married. I knew it made seem like we have been married for like ten years lol.

Tell the twins I love them since they will be with you all day until I see them come down the alie. I miss them so much. Also, make sure your papa does not give them candy. I don't want hyper one-year-olds tonight.

Also, your hair is going to be great. No matter what your mother or Dana do to it. Also, I will fix it if you want when you reach me and I will show them how I do it. Because a Malfoy knows best.

I love you Har. I miss you already even though it's been a day apart from you. See you soon love.

Love your soon to be Husband

Harry laughs lightly as he reads it. "He's such a goofball." He says and carefully folds the letter back up.

"I knew that would calm you down. He was worried about you," Peppa said adding Harry's crown to his head.

The Britain wizarding world wanted to be like the muggle Britain and have a royal family and so they made Tom and James King and Queen of Wizard Britain. So Harry was crown Prince and everything. He would like a terra but he did not want to mess up his hair too much and the crown looked better with his braid than the terra did.

Tom knocks on the door ready to walk Harry down the aisle. "You ready?" He asks Harry.

"Yea," He said getting up and walking to his papa.